Hello friends,

The only two SEO methods I still use to get traffic are:

1. Submit my new page(s) or blog article(s) to social bookmarking sites.
2. Submit articles to article directories.

Some days I get more traffic and some days I get less traffic on my sites. When I check on my hosting stats, I see a few clicks from some article sites that I submit my articles to, and none from social bookmarking sites.

What did I do wrong?

How do I get and maintain traffic?

What else should I do?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

In my own experiences, using correct keywords as tags on social bookmarking sites and writing attractive reviews would be essential for success. Also, you could use social networking sites like twitter, facebook for traffic purpose.

Have a nice day,

Three things one has to concentrate to gain traffic through search engine optimization. First is relevant and quality content on a particular keyword usually related to the product/services. Second is link building, link exchange and reciprocal linking so more sites will be pointing to your site as reference. Last one is social media participation.

Press Release submission is another best way to get traffic for to your site.

If your articles are of any use to the Internet, they'll get found and read.

Maybe focus on uniquely emphasizing important keyphrases by crafting intelligently optimized content.

Search engine optimization is about amassing qualified Internet visitors by compelling them to click through the search results to your web pages; make the visit worthwhile for them.

May Be it is because you should not do more than 50-60 social bookmarkings per day... On a social bookmarking site google crawler comes after every one hour to crawl pages as there are instant approvals and visitors on social bookmarking sites.... if you do more than 50 per day Google may ban your website or pages ...........!!

affordable SEO Services

To maintain traffic optimize your content time and again and follow these things,,,

- Content should be strong and informative.
- Submit URL to popular directories.
- Submit your site to popular search engines.
- Maintain blog and make comments on related blogs.
- Get help from social bookmarking sites.
- Make useful comments on forums.
- Get back links from relevant sites.

Both Processes u r using are good .Butif there is not improvement in ur website traffic then u can try Press Release and Bookmarking on High PR Sites.

From SEO Sydney

Maybe focus on uniquely emphasizing important keyphrases by crafting intelligently optimized content.

Search engine optimization is about amassing qualified Internet visitors by compelling them to click through the search results to your web pages; make the visit worthwhile for them.

"Want to get-on Google's first page in 48 hours and flood your site with traffic?
Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "

Hi,

As per my experience, You need to increase quality back links through Social Book Markeing, Forum Posting & Social Media marketing which enhance your positions in GOOGLE resulting increase in traffic.

Thanks
Primetech Solutions

"Want to get-on Google's first page in 48 hours and flood your site with traffic?
Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "

Thank you very much. I appreciated your replies.

Great.

Have a nice day.

The best SEO method is on page and off page optimization to maintain traffic.

Do regularly submission
Optimize your site within two months
Provide news
Post an Ad

The SEO concern as, Google Ads words and social networking sites will assist you in driving embattled traffic to your site. You must to preparation and put into operation each marketing policy wisely.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.