SearchGuild - Chris Ridings SEO Forums.
V7N Web Dev Community - John Scott’s SEO forum
Search Engine Watch Forums - Lots of breaking news breaks at SEW forums.
SEO Guy Forums - Very recent updates and good advise.

linggaar commented: I am a beginner, if you are interested please visit my following link +0
amritasingh commented: What is Massage Therapy? Massage is the manipulation of soft tissues in the body. commonly massage Therapists primarily use their hands, but may also +0

Recommended Answers

All 60 Replies

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing.

My favorite SEO forums would be digitalpoint, daniweb, v7n and webhostingtalk. All these big forums would not only bring your sites nice back links but also traffics. :)

all the best,

I agree... Forums you mentioned do have informative stuff .. Thanks for sharing all

Cheers

Thanks for sharing this and there are unlimited forums in Google search but choose the best ie. the high PR forums.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, There are many SEO forum links, thanks for sharing with us!

Bing is also a very good forums. You can easily get back-links through Bing.

Apart from getting backlinks also try to get knowledge from the discussions at forums.. There are many threads which provide you information about the latest updates..

hey nice forums thanks for sharing them....

For me daniweb comes in highly recommended. In addition I would like to mention the following:
Yougentrepreneurs
Webproworld

For me the top are SEOChat, Digital Forum and Warrior Forum.

Thanks for sharing such good links for forums .. Hope it will help in getting good traffic for my website .

But some of this forums are No-follow. Can No follow forums give advantage to your site ranking on google.

Thank you for giving the best list of forum site.

their is many seo forum available on the web search and learn

Hey Thanks offshoreally. Good share!! :):)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.