Member Avatar for Living-seo-life

Good Day mates

Can someone tell me what are the benefits to have a old Domain name for SEO?

Regards

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Hi,

In my own experiences, old domains would have not advantage for SEO purpose if they don't come with niche relative backlinks or higher PR. :)

all the best,

Older domain names, provided they haven't been overly spammed out, have already established a certain degree of authenticity and credibility with the search engine. After a content overhaul they wouldn't normally require any probationary period to ascertain rank.

Getting older domain with keywords in it would give you good SEO values.

Member Avatar for Living-seo-life

Thanks guys, got the idea.

Good Day mates

Can someone tell me what are the benefits to have a old Domain name for SEO?

Regards

Not much, but there are chances that the SE's recognize your domains, so that might ease up your starting work a bit!

Search Engine will consider old domain as high preference then new domain

I am not sure about this but i feel many times that old domains got preference in google

Well you are right.. Old domain are preferred by google provided that there is no spamming done on it.. If it also includes the keyword then it would be a plus point from SEO pint of view!

Old domain names are strongly support to doing search engine optimization, because the major search engines are give good priority to these old domain. so we get good results in major search engines.

Their is not more advantage . they can get good rank because of their age factor only

I agree that Google trusts the aged domain name more than a newly registered one because they have been around for a while. Alot of factors and way to find and purchase aged domain names with a good price, you can purchased old aged domains from different sources as long as they are reliable and has the list of high standard aged domains. I recently got mine from domainka.com and godaddy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.