Hi,

I have analyzed and collected a few Long Tail Keywords. Is there any special technique available to promote these long tail keywords other than the usual way of doing things like Articles, Forums, etc.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You might to incorporate these secondary keyphrases within your content. Introduce them in top level pages and put some emphasis on them in lower level web pages to back them up. Use a lot of synonymous keyphrases, abrreviations, altered verbs/prefixes/suffixes etc. to endorse your additional intelligently crafted content. This technique will harvest many more long tail phrases you may not have already considered important in your web site promotion.

Maybe Classified Ads can be other useful alternative.

You might to incorporate these secondary keyphrases within your content. Introduce them in top level pages and put some emphasis on them in lower level web pages to back them up. Use a lot of synonymous keyphrases, abrreviations, altered verbs/prefixes/suffixes etc. to endorse your additional intelligently crafted content. This technique will harvest many more long tail phrases you may not have already considered important in your web site promotion.

Thank you and I really appreciate your advice. But then I am working on online shopping carts.

Thanks fred nicely explained...

Hi,

In my own experiences, using your page contents to rank your long tail keywords would be the best choice. Also, building some direct back links using your long tail keywords as anchor text to the destination pages would be really helpful for ranking purpose.

all the best,

"Use a lot of synonymous keyphrases, abrreviations, altered verbs/prefixes/suffixes etc."

really useful information.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.