White hat SEO means Ethical SEO, Who follows all the rules and regulations are per decided by the search engines. White Hat Seo doesn't follow any of the practice that comes in Black Hat SEO for website or any online promotion.

its a SEO way to get sustainable traffic.

its the ethical way of optimizing your website

What is White Hat SEO? How many things or techniques are included in it? Can anyone tell me how it proves better for getting search engine result?
Guide me on this subject.

White hat = no violation of search engine rules.

Hey....
Basically White Hat SEO use SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and it completely follows search engine rules and policies.

white hat: good onpage: no keyword stuffing, duplicate content, java scrip, no hidden keyword or link or content created only for spider.
offpage: good backlinks, no spamming, do not try to use lots of paid links. hope it helps you

This is the main thing about it. White Hat SEO, ethical search engine optimization, usually describes the process of preparing webpages to be search engine friendly according to quality content guidelines.

This is the main thing about it. White hat SEO means Ethical SEO, Who follows all the rules and regulations are per decided by the search engines. It is very important.

What is White Hat SEO? How many things or techniques are included in it? Can anyone tell me how it proves better for getting search engine result?

White Hat SEO means ethical search engine optimization i.e. following search engines guidelines and using SEO methods respected by search engines

Hi,

White Hat seo include less spamming, Seo Optimization with proper channel, Less of keyword spamming, Less of content delicacy and Quality of backlink link instead of quantity of backlink.

White hat SEO means concentrating on link building techniques like article marketing,social bookmarking,press release submission etc.

White Hat SEO is the approved, natural way of generating traffic towards a well organized website. This technique of optimizing follows rules and regulations of search engines. White Hat SEO use safe and ethical practices to increase search engine rank for a website. This method properly manages on page or off page SEO methods and always focuses on quality content for websites.

white hat seo is legal way of promoting your site .white hat seo follow the rules of website

white hat = link building strategies that google likes and encourages
black hat = link building strategies that will get you in trouble with google if caught

white hat seo doing seo of site by using some rules which are approved by search engines. Even though white hats won't always show results in short period of time, they tend to produce results that last a long time

Simply White Hat is the way to optimize site according to search engines

What hat seo means optimize your site according to google guidelines. Or can say using Ethical way to optimize your site.

Whitehats are those website designers that "play nice" and try to follow all of the search engine guidelines to optimize their site.

*White Hat SEO - Headings
A better use of page elements is to break up your page visually with SEO-friendly headings. An article using <H1>, <H2> and <H3> tags that make good use of your keywords has more weight in search engines than a page full of regular-sized text.

*White Hat SEO - Inbound Linking
When someone links to your blog post or a page on your site within their content, you have a quality inbound link. Unlike with black hat link farming, inbound linking is not a link list traded for the sake of boosting your search results.

*White Hat SEO - Quality Content
Content that targets a strong, related keyword phrase on each page wins every time. After you've chosen your keyword phrase, use it consistently throughout the page.

White Hat SEO means, performing SEO techniques in an ethical way. White Hat SEO follows rules.

White hat technique is nothing but any legal technique used to increase the page ranking of a website which are accepted by search engines

WHITE HAT SEO IS A REAL WAY TO WORK FOR SEO......UPON TERM'S AND CONDITIONS..

Ethical SEO is known as White Hat SEO. All SEO practices that not hurt search engine guidelines are consider as white hat SEO.

White hat SEO means pure seo no more tricks are added to doing the white hat seo

White Hat SEO is an ethical way of promoting a website online. White Hat follows rules and regulation of search engine.

The basic techniques with the help of this you can get good ranking in serch engine called as white hate seo

White hat seo means optimizing your site accourding to web master guideline

hi all friends, Simply I say that in white hat SEO you must follow the Search Engine Rule... that is called White Hat SEO...

White Hat SEO refers to the usage of SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies. For example, a Web site that is SEO optimized, yet focuses on relevancy and organic ranking is considered to be optimized using White Hat SEO practices. Some examples of White Hat SEO techniques include using keywords and keyword analysis, backlinking, link building to improve link popularity, and writing content for human readers White Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their Web site. Also called Ethical SEO.

I always believe that using white hat SEO is way better. It is effectual and safe. I always recommend everyone to stick with ethical SEO practices since those are the only way to get long constant results.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.