I am working for the Mobile Development Experts.
I am doing blog posting, forum posting, blog commenting to get the SERP of the keyword “iPhone application development”. Back links for this page is 27. But, I can’t understand why I am not getting the result. Can you suggest me some idea for this.

My link for this page is [removed].

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

It is good that you are doing blog posting, forum posting, blog comments for SERP but you must do Directory Submission, Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, Classifieds Submission etc along with that.

Best SEO Training

if you want to increase the ranking of your keyword simply get backlinks from High PR Pages. The PR of page rank is important from where you are getting backlinks not the page rank of homepage.

buy n old domain n redirect ur website on that

You need to build more links from other site. It's better if you can get relevant links using your keyword as your anchor text.

U need a good SEO/SEM for this task...

You question is main thing in SEO,everyone is after this so try to understand this question it is not so simple I would say all your seo effort you have to make here.

hi

I think ....admec.... says is well and you suggest this instractions.

you need the backlinks from high PR pages,put you website link through forum posting,blog postings,articles submission and press release........and also through social bookmarking sites ....

Try focusing only on the main keyword to improve its ranking. Create articles, microblog it, directory submission and use it in blogs. These activities should improve the ranking. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be.

I am working for the Mobile Development Experts.
I am doing blog posting, forum posting, blog commenting to get the SERP of the keyword “iPhone application development”. Back links for this page is 27. But, I can’t understand why I am not getting the result. Can you suggest me some idea for this.

My link for this page is [removed].

To improve your website ranking you have to optimize it through SEO tools, there are many SEO technics as off page and on page solutions. You can hire SEO worker to do it for you or manage it by your own care.
Many success to u

You're doing it the right way as it is. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't give up and you'll see results. The deadline should be about 3 months of long consistent work.

Do SMO and link building also work only high page rank you may more benefit.

if you want to see your keyword that you have to do High PR bookmarking, directory submission, and press release so that good for back links and your keyword in search engine result page.

hi,
Analysis your competitors about how they getting backlinks,which keywords they are using likewise.This can help you to get an idea to increase traffic towards your site.

doing link building from that particular keyword which you can see on the top of search results.

these are following methods which you should use to get back links..

High PR link building. Links from HIGH PR pages.
Profile links.
Web 2.0.
Forum profile links.
Link wheel.
Link pyramid.
forum posting.
directory submission.
Manual Article Submission.
Press releases submission.
social bookmarking.
Yahoo Answer.
Wiki answers.
Classified ads.
Blog posting.
Blog commenting.
Angela and Paul link building.

Thanks

Those pages have backlink is a great content and pages rank is high ! This is dificult for a newbie. You need more experience !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.