Hi Everybody,
In 2011, Dose any new things arrive in off-page SEO? If yes then pleas tell me……

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

There is only thing i would say that if you are getting links from article sites and placing single article on many article sites then now onword this will not give you any benefit.Because the links which are given in the content which is duplicate , they will not going to give any thing from that page.

After the new algo of google has been launched, Please make sure you are doing the original and natural content.

After the new algo of google has been launched, Please make sure you are doing the original and natural content.

This is not new one. This is the first rule of seo. I hope you must have heard of this phrase - "Content is the king"

I have been trying to execute this method since a while now. Breaking an article in two parts and posting them separately in blogs with different links in body.

well i didnt see any new thing in off-page SEO.......

Mr. Ollivia, I pointed out new algo of Google that means Google is very much strict with respect to content originality now a days (mainly after that new algo has been launched)

According to me their is nothing new out in the off-page optimization,well as per my knowledge Guest posting now become popular...

Mr. Ollivia, I pointed out new algo of Google that means Google is very much strict with respect to content originality now a days (mainly after that new algo has been launched)

First of all its Ms. Olivia and secondly google has now become strict because there are a lot who articles which are not original but spinned. As an seo executive, your fundamental duty is to create original content, which eventually became difficult and we had to resort to article spinners. The new algo was just a result of these activities, which was accepted by majority of article sites.

First of all, I am really very sorry Ms Olivia for wrong salutation used by me unknowingly. Second thing is that what you told here I do agree with you and the same thing I have told above that means the basic idea behind this topic is same that is content should be unique. Isn't it!

I think Facebook and Twitter Marketing as well as guest blog posting are the most valued off-page SEO nowadays. SE, especially Google, slowly diverts their attention to the power of social media marketing. Thus, I suggest you start checking out some resource about this type of marketing.

I think game of content is over now. google do not require huge quantity content with bunch of keywords placed in different areas. google understand the quality of content and the only thing is your keyword should be in more quantity than any other keyword. do not need to add keywords with 7% frequency now

Hi Everybody,
In 2011, Dose any new things arrive in off-page SEO? If yes then pleas tell me……

No i din not find any thing new in off page optimization

Linkwheeling is new if someone want to do this .This is realy perfect

There is nothing new in off page optimization. These are the main methods in the off page optimization.
1. Forum posting
2. Social bookmarking
3. Article submission
4. Directory submission.

Content is more powerful.

Even I did not see any new thing in off-page SEO as such.

What I like lately is creating videos. Their title and description can be optimized in Youtube. You can cross link them to relevant content on your web pages. Videos will yield results from a Youtube and from a Google search. Videos are an awesome off-site marketing tool.

do you use all seo strategy in on and off pages?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.