hi friends,
actually i am new in SEO, and i read some nice thread who helped me a lot in SEO. But i have Some questions that strike head off.

1. I made directory submission for my website but did not got sufficient result :( , the category, and sub-category was right.

2. I used comment posting but i saw the comment posting result was very bad cause just two comment approved in 30 comments.

is there any other idea to get good result??
or i did any mistake in directory submission, comment posting?

i need your help and i am waiting for your response.

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

If you want to get quick results then it is very important of directory or commenting link are going to index faster by Google and link must be dofollow.

but you know 90 % blog commenting link are Nofollow, If you need fast result then try to comment at Dofollow blog only because Dofollow blog link are index by Google is faster and passed some PR juice for reference site link.

and in case of directory submission link you try to avoid deep linking and link must be in relevant category with recent index pages. then it must be sure you can find better search engine ranking and also traffic results.

by directory submission and bookmarking you can get the fast result.

Some directory submission takes up to 6 months before they get approved if your site will be included or not in their listings. So if you just recently submitted your site to directory submission sites, then probably it's not yet approved. Another is, did you submit your site manually or did you use automatic submission tool? Most directory submission sites identify sites as spam or spammer if they detected that you are using a automated tool to submit your site so it's better to manually submit it rather than using automated tool. With regards to blog commenting, make sure you follow the comments policy of every blog. Do not put keywords on name field unless the blog has keywordluv/commentluv plugin. Also, when posting comments, be sure that you post comments that is relevant to the blog. As much as possible, provide comments composed of at least 30 words.

Also do social bookmarking, forum posting, article submission and blog posting in do follow sites. Do follow sites will bring traffic to your site and will increase your ranking.

only and only backlinks from white hat techniques will help you a lot to get rank.

Lot of things which is very important is SEO like directory, Bookmarking, Article , Classifieds, Press Release, Sitemap Submission and so many other things so please learn about this...

SEO is not a one day process and especially directory submission. The results for directory sub. is very less and it may take upto 5-6 months to get approved.
Blog commenting has to be done properly. Search for relevant and latest blogs. You have to comment appropriately, otherwise the comment will be dumped by the owner.
And why are restricted to just these two activities. There are lots of other process to be done, which can give instant results.

Do all seo activities, not only directory submission and blog commenting.

I would recommend doing article submissions and press release. Those are very good ways to do seo.

1. You'll need to bear in mind that the work done to improve the visibility of your site won't necessarily be picked up and acknowledged by the search engines straight away It may take several months, so not only will you have to think well in advance, you also might not be able to see how your SEO company is performing.

2. It might be that you are advised to sacrifice some of the design elements of your website, in order to achieve rankings, and drive traffic to your site. What's the point in having a fantastic looking website that nobody knows about, or visits?

3. There are no guarantees in SEO, and anyone that does guarantee cannot do with certainty. The search engines are constantly changing the factors by which they judge a webpage, and these factors are never made public. An SEO company can only show you what they have done previously, or talk you through the methods they use.

You can learn SEO from tips and tutorial videos. You can enroll to brad callen's tutorial. It will help a lot about your knowledge in SEO.

concentrate on social bookmarking and blog commenting too. that should make your SEO work easier and better too.

only and only backlinks from white hat techniques will help you a lot to get rank.

This is not necessarily true, but if you do get caught with black hat techniques you will be severely penalized, so for most cases, black hat techniques are not worth it, so he does have a point.

Also keep in mind its always quality not quantity. try to have quality backlinks as they will help you more than hundreds of low quality backlinks because for the most part they wont even be indexed and that means that google wont even know they exist, so what would be the point of that..

blog commenting on relevant blogs can be a powerful tool for acquiring traffic and quality backlinks.

Same goes for forum signature backlinks, but don't spam, try to be genuinely helpful (like i hope i am being right now :) )

here are a few more that will get you good backlinks:

Directory submissions
social bookmarking
article sumbissions (guest blogging)
a few profile backlinks

Hope this helps :)

Friend also focus on on page seo. and do regular social bookmarking, article submission, forum posting and blog posting in do follow websites.

You can post fresh content in article directories and add your anchor text link in resource box. This will help for getting back links

hi friends,
actually i am new in SEO, and i read some nice thread who helped me a lot in SEO. But i have Some questions that strike head off.

1. I made directory submission for my website but did not got sufficient result :( , the category, and sub-category was right.

2. I used comment posting but i saw the comment posting result was very bad cause just two comment approved in 30 comments.

is there any other idea to get good result??
or i did any mistake in directory submission, comment posting?

i need your help and i am waiting for your response.

Directory Submission is one of the most important task in Search Engine Optimization. It builds one of the most important back link for your site where as quality blog commenting improves your reputation.

If you want fast result for your sites, then try Social bookmarking and Networking. You Will obviously get immediate results.

It´s difficult to recommend you the appropriate strategy for your website without knowing anything about it ...

what are you offering ? what are your goals? who is your target group?

Directory submission don't give quick results if free and blog commenting are generally no follow. Try to post articles. Search do follow forums and blogs to comment.

I suggest you to follow sites will bring traffic to your siteand will increase your ranking.
Search for relevant and latest blogs. You have to comment appropriately, otherwise the comment will be dumped by the owner.
Also, when posting comments, be sure that you post comments that is relevant to the blog.

Boomarking, article marketing and press releases are a couple of very good and effective techniques.

Do some directory submission and social bookmarking

Go for articals submission and social bookmarking for you site . To get approved blog comment you should right and relevant comments to blog post

many thanks for all your replies
i will implement one by one of your suggestions

thanks a lot again friends :)

What are the best easy ways to create high quality back links?

If you want to get quick results then it is very important of directory or commenting link are going to index faster by Google and link must be dofollow.

but you know 90 % blog commenting link are Nofollow, If you need fast result then try to comment at Dofollow blog only because Dofollow blog link are index by Google is faster and passed some PR juice for reference site link.

and in case of directory submission link you try to avoid deep linking and link must be in relevant category with recent index pages. then it must be sure you can find better search engine ranking and also traffic results.

Thanks Chandresh for sharing ur knowledge..

Comment posting is great way to get good backlinks so first try to read and understand post and also read other's comment before posting

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.