Hi, Everybody
I heard this word "wordtracker" many times but never search about it. Recently someone said me that it’s a very useful tools regarding SEO. Please if anyone knows about it then explain me what is it & why it’s very useful.

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

A popular Keyword Suggestion Tool.

Hey....
Basically wordtracker is on of most famous tool of SEO for keyword search...
Mostly people like to use it for search... I think it is one of best...

Wordtracker helps greatly in deciding your keywords for your website, ppc and blogs. The only concern being that it is not free.

Wordtracker is a keyword suggestion tools for SEO, SEM, PPC. It helps search engine professionals to find out and research what peoples actually search on search engines.

Is a keyword research tool for SEO, PPC, link building and blogging.

commented: Thanks for repeating what everyone else already posted. -3

Wordtracker is an another seo tool that can help you obtain and choose appropriate and competing keywords. But when compared to Google Keyword research tool, they say that google keyword tool is better than keyword tracker in terms of consistency and performance because it has more features and it provides more accurate data than the free version of Wordtracker.

It is keywords research tools. But I use Google add words tool.

commented: Thanks for repeating what everyone else already posted. Just brilliant. -3

its help you to find the bet keyword for your website.

commented: Thanks for repeating what everyone else already posted. Just brilliant. -3

Wordtracker is one of the best and an important keyword research tool which is used for SEO, PPC, link building. Using this keyword research tool is an ideal choice.

Word tracker is a paid tool which is used for keyword searching

Hi.... friends I just know get knowledge about word tracker really very thanks to share your ideas friends.....

Okay All of you have shared nice conversation what exactly the word tracker is! But now here I would like to add one of my favorite video about how to install this word tracker tool.

How To Install Word tracker

Wordtracker is a keyword suggestion tool like Adword keyword tool

Basically, It is the very excellent SEO tool that gives you a first start in the Journey of seo. It is used basically to keyword research and analysis.

Then why not go for Google?

It is the most useful keyword suggestion tool and it compiles a database of search terms over the major search engines.

Wordtracker is one type of keyword research tool and it's a paid tool.

Wordtracker is a keyword search tool.

Wordtracker keyword tool is excellent for finding keywords that no one else is competing on. It is easy to use, and also you can see how many other pages are competing on the same word.

Wordtracker is paid keyword research tool. I Prefer the Google Adword Keyword Tool...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.