So let's say you have an awesome website. Your website totally rocks, but you can't bring people to look at what kind of awesomeness you have. So you might want to use some SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools.

Here's some tools you can use: http://tools.seobook.com/

I think the best features are the keyword tools. They will help you rise to the top of the google page ranks faster than ever.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Thank you for sharing such tools. There are indeed lots of Free SEO Tools in the web now but always be sure that they give accurate results because some Free Tools are now used as a website's promo.

Thank You very much.I was looking for this kind of information.This information is really very useful for me.I am very grateful to you for this post.

Thanks for sharing these tools

No problem guys. Please post more links of useful free SEO tools and if you can, explain why they're awesome.

SEO is one of the most powerful ways to get tons of traffic!

But now a days smm is the best and effective way to get traffic then after that seo is on line <snip>

Thanks for sharing the link with us. I would read it now.

SEO tools like Google Analytics or webmaster can provide you the track back record of your website and i think these two are the best tools of seo to use.

well i think for a seo master tools are not required..
other than keyword tool and lsi a webmaster should not use nay tool not even the paid once..!!
it is best to generate traffic using organic seo not tools and stuff..
still thanks for sharing this list..!!

most of them are fake

Thank you for sharing this tool . I liked this tool.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.