Will you tell me that which method or tactic is better from the point of view to get huge traffic and more good back links? I am using some SEO techniques but can’t get the keyword serp increase or steady. Can you tell me the reason behind it?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Will you tell me that which method or tactic is better from the point of view to get huge traffic and more good back links? I am using some SEO techniques but can’t get the keyword serp increase or steady. Can you tell me the reason behind it?

Rather than falling for some trendy link building scheme, offer the Internet something of value; something uniquely purposeful and intelligent. You may not get many backlinks (off-site raking influences) for your efforts but the search engines will recognize that your content is important and reward your web pages in the results pages rapidly and sustainably.

Link Wheel
Social Bookmarks
Forum Links
Blog Comments

If you only want a really HUGE amount of traffic to your site... The answer is simple, Social Networking. It is proved that using Social Networking sites can generate a good number of traffic directly to your money site. But be careful because moderators are now banning users who try to advertise or used their website as a tool...

Well it depends! Maybe the keyword you're trying to get rank has high level of competition. If that's the case, then you really need a lot of effort to rank it high on SERP's. If you think you're keywords are quite competitive, I guess, you still need to push your effort to get good results. Just make sure that you're doing quality link building and you do it naturally. Some of the trusted link building techniques are blog commenting on do follow blogs, blog commenting on High PR related niche, guest posting, article submission (but exclude submissions to those article banks that were greatly affected by the Google Panda), video submission, social bookmarking and forum participation.

... useless commenting on other people's blogs? signature spamming in forums? rotating link schemes? huh? There's no guarantee the search engine will favourably respond to any of these grey hat SEO techniques. These link building strategies are devised to pretend that a web page is important because it has useless links pointing to it. You may generate some Internet noise (hits) from these endeavours (and that will be difficult to sustain) but the actual human traffic that'll show up at your web page will be of little value, even for a click-through.

Well if your are looking for the huge traffic and good quality backlink's then the best option is the off page optimization like social bookmarking is the best option for this.

commented: 2 +0

Well it depends! Maybe the keyword you're trying to get rank has high level of competition. If that's the case, then you really need a lot of effort to rank it high on SERP's. If you think you're keywords are quite competitive, I guess, you still need to push your effort to get good results. Just make sure that you're doing quality link building and you do it naturally. Some of the trusted link building techniques are blog commenting on do follow blogs, blog commenting on High PR related niche, guest posting, article submission (but exclude submissions to those article banks that were greatly affected by the Google Panda), video submission, social bookmarking and forum participation.

Thanks for very informative reply. If possible provide some on-page info.

There are many off page optimization techniques, But as for my concern, it is the article submission which really helps a lot in driving traffic and good back links, then comes the directory submission, press release, forum participation, blog commenting, social bookmarking etc.

We have to follow all the off page optimization techniques in order to achieve the good results in SERP.

So you can try this tips...............

As for my experience .... i think social bookmarking is the best for this and mainly the facebook bookmarking helps a lot in getting huge traffic from the specific area and from age group but for that you must already have a good profile in facebook with thousand's of friends on Facebook or other social networking website where you can present your website directly to the real people.

Social bookmarking can do this only .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.