Best way for obtaining backlinks.
To get good status in internet backlinks are important.
Some of the methods for obtaining backlinks are as follows.

1) the best of the methods to obtain backlinks is writing articles and submitting them to directories which allow links on the articles. You put your link on the article you have written and once it is published on the website you posted to you will get a link. This is the best way because by doing this you are not dependant on any one else but you own work only.

2) submitting your website to directories is the other method but finding legitimate and good websites is becoming difficult day by day but as long as your link is one way you can submit it to any directory.

3) paying money to obtain good backlinks is also very effective because by this method you will get quick quality links and thus you will get your results very soon

4) Giving free aways and gifts is another way because such a website becomes famous very soon on the internet and lot of people link to them
Go to the top of the page

+

Recommended Answers

All 34 Replies

OFF-Page Methods For getting More back links:
Quality Link Building
Search Engine Submissions
Directory Submissions
Blog Submission
Article Submission
Press Release
Forum Postings
Classifieds
Bookmarking
Answer Submission
Image Promotion on various photo sharing sites
Making Groups on Various websites
Video Submission
Facebook Updates
Twitter Updates
Newsletter
Linkedin.com
Mail Shooting
Yahoo Pipes
PPT Submission
Placing links in blog directories
Yellow Page Listing
These are the steps to work for better ranking any search engine.
Thanks,

also do social bookmarking .It is the best way to get one backlinks

Social bookmarking is the great way to get links for you site

WOW! Thanks for sharing so many methods to obtain backlinks.
Very informative here!
Blog Submission, Article Submission, Forum Postings, Bookmarking.
These are all great effective methods. Definitely worthing trying!:D:D

Well Social bookmarking is the best way to get back link in short time. But there are many other way's to get back link to your website like article submission , directory submission, rss feed back submission, blog comment etc.

I wonder if there is anyone here using the third method - paying money to obtain good backlinks? Can you share your experiences?

Should I invest on it?

way of building a backlinks:

1. Article posting
2. Directory submission
3. Social Bookmarking
4. Press Release
5. Classifieds posting
6. Blog commenting
7. Blog creation
8. Forum posting
9. Answer & question in some websites.

---------------

Thanks for sharing so many methods.

Link Wheel is a nice way to get links.

Thanks for sharing such useful methods to obtain backlinks!
These are my usual ways to get backlinks:
Providing Quality Content
Submit to Directories
Submit Articles
Link Exchanges
Link Baiting
Posting on forums
RSS Feeds

Target quality and quantity backlinks, unique contents, blog commenting and forum posting to high PR sites...

Hi, social networking is also one of them.

Social bookmarking is the good way to get the back link easily and in less time. Other techniques are article submission , directory submission and blog commenting are the effective way.

Link Wheel is a nice way to get links.

Link wheels are not forbidden by google?

Social bookmarking, press release submission, blog posting are also methods to obtain backlinks.

I don't agree about

3) paying money to obtain good backlinks is also very effective because by this method you will get quick quality links and thus you will get your results very soon

I think it's not good methods to obtain link building. Because there is no guarantee that we will actually get the link and also quality like that is comparable with the money we spend

In case to obtain back link to your website there are many method to do it but i will prefer to do some article submission, Social bookmarking and blog commenting. In this way you will get back link to your website and will get a huge traffic to your website.

can you name some sites which offer back links by paying them money ?

Thanks for sharing.

Social bookmarking is one of the best way to get backlinks for your site . Try this

In the blog comments, forum replies will have a role.

these are general way to get backlink. some other are link exchange with quality sites, bookmarking links, article links and comment on do follow blog will help to get backlink.

I have used social bookmarking but i did not get any backlink ? I think it was stumble upon

There are various methods to obtain backlinks like:
Article submission
Social Bookmarking
Press Release Submission
Blog Commenting
Forum posting
Classified ads
Social Media optimization like facebook, twitter, Myscape etc..

Methods to obtain backlinks:

1) Directory submission
2) Social bookmarking
3) Article submission
4) Press release submission
5) Blog posting
6) Blog comments
7) Forum posting

Article marketing, forums, bookmarking and blog comments are the most recommended.

Backlinks are the backbone of any site
Google considers backlinks a vote for your website
There are various methods of obtaining backlinks
Few are
1) Blog commenting - The most basic method where you have to comment on the articles or post accordingly. This the most easiest method
2) Forums- There are many forums which allow to post your links as signatures which is a backlink for your site.
3) Social Bookmarking - The most effective method for obtaining backlinks.

Various sites where you can social bookmark your posts are -----
delicious.com and reddit.com blinklist.com

THESE ALL ABOVE METHODS ARE THE MOST EASIEST MOST BASIC AND MOST EFFECTIVE.
I have used these methods on my free softwares downloads blog at [removed]
You can check it at backlinkwatch.com

Directory Submissions
Blog Submission
Article Submission
Press Release
Forum Postings
Classifieds
Bookmarking
Answer Submission these are very important submissions to proceed if we do this regularly we will get linkbuilding and particular site will good traffic

Really Good Informative Details to increase Back links.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.