One of the bigger pieces of news — certainly for webmasters and SEOs — from our SMX Advanced conference this week is that Google will soon be releasing version 2.2 of the Panda algorithm update.

This also means that making changes to a site hit by Panda won’t produce any immediate change in Google.

Read More .. http://searchengineland.com/coming-soon-google-panda-update-2-2-80848

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Instead of worrying about Google Panda, I watched Kung-Fu Panda 2 and it was awesome :)

Instead of worrying about Google Panda, I watched Kung-Fu Panda 2 and it was awesome :)

Google make me hate Panda. really, i dont think in google eyes it`s not a big deal but i think google know yet what they want and trying to do with panda

I´m wondering why it takes them so much time to rollout Panda in Europe/ in other languages. I guess they are still fixing a lot of things.

:D is it better than kung fu panda 1 or not?
well about google panda, if you are a webmaster, you should worry about it. and improve your content as better as possible.

As you may know, DaniWeb was affected by Google's Panda (of doom). Fortunately, thanks to you guys we're still running and looking to grow! Hopefully more sites won't get pandalized by these culprits.

PS: This is the first panda I do not think is cuddly.

I think the game between SEO and Webmaster VS. Search Engine (esp. Google) is becoming more intense and exciting. In the release of the first Panda, lots of site are affected (also Daniweb). If this 2.2 version of Google Panda Algorithm is true and will be released, I think there are lots of things we should need to worry.

After panda update my site incresee its ranking in search engine . Now let us watch watch happens after this update

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.