Hello! Everybody…
10 days ago I posted two articles in my blogs and after posting I had shared on social networking sites but still does not get Google index. My home page and other pages got Google index but my last two posts does not get Google index. Please suggest me what should i do?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

have you any links to that articles from your website? (from the main page or other pages?)

Do more social bookmarking and try to get more backlinks from authority web 2.0 site and also ping your site URL

I think the Ping it your post and submit post in social bookmarking sites....

Keep link building. It takes time. Give it about 3 weeks.

Only social networking sites are not gonna do worth for your traffic
you have use various techniques like Social bookmarking sites, building links and join some forums and discussions.
Follow this you will surely get good traffic

You should continue doing link building. It will took some time to index your articles. It happened with me also, don't worry.

Keep writing. Eventually, GOogle will index your site/page.

You need to link those pages from your website or link them from pages where google crawler visits so that your urls can be found.

Hello! Everybody…
10 days ago I posted two articles in my blogs and after posting I had shared on social networking sites but still does not get Google index. My home page and other pages got Google index but my last two posts does not get Google index. Please suggest me what should i do?

Keep on posting, it takes times to get indexed and do bookmark the postings it will helps to get indexed faster.

do some link building for it and post xml site map for your site

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.