My past couple of days was like a nightmare. My site was suspended twice for over using CPU quotas, so it went offline for 2 days. I am using Joomla CMS and I have a installed plugin to boost my keyword which shows some search terms from the meta keywords at the bottom of the page.
After all this mishaps my keyword ranking dropped, I have lost my most important keywords which was in the 2-18 positions are now not in the top 100 list. Please help me with this.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Do Article submission (Do-Follow) and Forum posting and high pr directory submission and social bookmarking on those keywords , which you want in ranking. It works a lot and very fast..Just Try

Did you receive an official Google notification about your ranking loss?

hi

i think you should not worry and start doing something to shoot your website on top search engines for this you can use high pr backlinks on actual pagerank pages.

Thanks & Regards
Sarah
Backlink Help Team

commented: helpful post +1

remove the plugin
there is NO automated software that does not penalise you
go read the instructions in the Google webmaster pages about how to get re-indexed after being deleted
getting back into search engines is much more difficult than getting into search engines

You should change your on page first then do some off page work,like link building for your various key word,and do some social book marking for instant search result in google.

don't worry, do forums, blog commenting, blog, article and PR posting with do follow sites.

First find the reason why have you been dropped. Once you do that, remember not do the same mistakes again. Join social bookmarking websites and share your webpages on these websites. Regular posting of blogs will also help a lot. Try these methods. Browse online for articles which will help you to recover your position. Writing blogs is another of the most important things you can do.

If have you have not been doing anything that violates the Google webmaster guidelines, your ranking should come back. In the meantime you have to keep building as many back-links as you can.

I believe losing ranks are quite normal with google. To keep in the same place or improve the ranking, you need to build quality links after on-page optimization. Use of automated software is not at all advisable. Just try some Press Releases. They would certainly help in bringing back to your position.

Don't take any panic.To get back your rank,follow your competitor,do what they done,check their back link and drop a link there.And also do what they didn't do.

Remove the plugin and promise yourself that you are not gonna use any automated link building tool.And also upload some fresh content and keep building quality links. You will be back soon

I follow 3 methods to improve ranking to my website such as Blog posting, Forum posting, Article submission. I have got good result by following these steps.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.