This forum provided me with the answer I needed on an earlier question. Now further
along I have apparently committed some violation where Google is concerned, possibly
with the other search engines as well. I need pointing.

My purpose on the web is to strike dialog with some few in the world who are
disciplined congenially on matters concerning language that not even established
university programs are yet open to entertaining. I have no budget but can afford
simply the cost of registering single successive websites. Each is to be named exactly
to what I understand will be some likely search phrase of any who may be quite of this
mind I am. I will be satisfied then to strike a dialog by email with each respondent.

On the first of the sites I say succinctly, and could never say better, what must
provoke contact in due time. My design for each of the succeeding sites has been to
publish a single provocative sentence or two that links to the first site. I did also
immediately register each site--so far, six--to a Google Webmaster account in my name.

My problem is this: I am finding no mention of my last three sites even when I search
by the wording(always of 1-3 words) that matches my site name(always with hyphens
between the words). This is contrary to what I find with the first three sites, and I
am showing at the very top of the search results. I notice also there are separate
entries for sites 4-6 showing under the results for site 3.

Now I am wishing I had never put the links in. The text on the first site amounts to
way over 80% of the total when each of the other sites links to it.

Am I compromised now with Google? I simply want to have the same logic take hold with
each new site as is working so perfectly with the first three.

Within the past hour I have removed all the links so that respondents must now enter
the site name where I have my full communication. And I have deleted my last three
sites from the Webmaster account.

What is the sufficient remedy for so simple an object as mine?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

This forum provided me with the answer I needed on an earlier question. Now furtheralong I have apparently committed some violation where Google is concerned, possiblywith the other search engines as well. I need pointing.

Thanks for sharing your experience and opinion about Google.

I'm glad you learn alot on Daniweb because I been learn so much in Internet Marketing too.

rR

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.