Hey Everyone is talking about quality backlinks. But its really tough to get. SO my question is how you guys get quality backlinks to your site? Is there any special software or tool that is helping you? Just bored by searching using google for quality backlinks....

Anybody please help me....

Thanks for replies.......

Adam Smith.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Most of the time, I am using advanced search operators to find relevant links, I also look links of my top competitors. Every link matter, especially if it is relevant. Do not concentrate just on quality links.

Hey can you tell me which operators you use to search quality links and search your competitor's links?

Thanks for the reply....

submit your site on social media network lik FB, twitter...
Submit your site on social bookmarking like digg, delicious, flickr
Submit your site on directories sites.
Posting on 4rums have high PR and join to 4rums with signature include ur url

Directory submission is the best way to get free and permanent backlinks.

First find the sites which has some reputation in market , which has high PR and which gets more visitors. And as these kind of sites has valuable and qualify visitors and providing them best and unique information you will get their attention and quality backlinks from those.

For quality backlinks submit your site to high pr dofollow sites.It will bring traffic to the website and improves ranking in search engine.

there are plenty of things you can for web directories, analyze your competitors back links, press release, forums and blog posting etc.

For quality backlinks submit your site to high pr dofollow sites.It will bring traffic to the website and improves ranking in search engine.

Can you give an example of a backlink you've done this with, and the high PR site you got the link on? Also, what was your technique in making this happen?

As per my experience and per my site's backlinks I am saying that If you want to get backlinks then you should to do blog comment and contribute in forum because both are better way for quality backlinks but it is necessary to do it with relevant authority sites. If you done it with .edu and .gov sites, it is more beneficial for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.