Hi Everbody,

I am newbibe in seo,working on a site and targeting uk market.Is it necessary to submit article on uk site only or I can also submit worldwide article directory.Which one will give more benefit and ethical.

and what you see when you pick article directory to submit article ( I mean PR,domain age)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi, Use both the UK as well as whole world to get higher ranking.and use quality content which relates your website.

Ezine article is best and most popular article sharing site in all countries.

Hi Everbody,

Is it ideal to submit your article to as many different article directories as possible? For example as many different food directories as possible, and how would you know which directories are the best to submitt articles to?

Hi Everbody,

I am newbibe in seo,working on a site and targeting uk market.Is it necessary to submit article on uk site only or I can also submit worldwide article directory.Which one will give more benefit and ethical.

and what you see when you pick article directory to submit article ( I mean PR,domain age)

After saw your signature I do not think you are newbie in SEO. But if you target UK then submit articles in UK sites and it is more better for you.

I know this is mildly offtopic, but do people really get significant traffic from article directories nowadays? I would have suspected you'd get far more traffic from heavily promoting articles through Twitter and social bookmarking sites.

Article submission is used to build a one way quality backlinks.This method are used to get more and more traffic on your website and blog.Most popular high PR article sharing site in all countries like ezinearticles dot com,searchwarp dot com, a1articles dot com and articlerich dot com etc.

It is better to submit on the jurisdiction of UK yet it is much better to submit your article also on international sites. Some of the best are ezine, amazine, articlebase, articlepool, goarticle.. Hope that helps you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.