I heard about Google dance many times. But i don't know how Google dance work and what is the process of it and how many benefits we will get?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Google Dance is a time period in which Google rebuild its rankings.It generally happens 36 times per year.

I too heard about that. Thanks a lot for sharing us the kind information. I am expecting more details about Google dance.

I believe that Google Dance is a myth, nothing more

It used to happen a few times a year a long time ago. Basically it was a period of a few days when Google's rankings would constantly be reshuffled, and then eventually settle into a new algorithm.

Every one has answer you wrongly.. Now let me explain you correct answer.
Google dance is shuffling of SERP's ranking when you try to rank your keyword by making back links to that keyword. Google throw your website out of rankings and then evaluate your backlinks..
If google thinks that your back links are real then google will give you good rankings in SERP's.

During the month there will be minor changes in rankings. This is called 'Everflux'. But only about once per month does Google Dance, updating the back links and the PageRank. The dance usually lasts about 3-5 days. During these days the Google Results will vary widely.

During the month there will be minor changes in rankings. This is called 'Everflux'. But only about once per month does Google Dance, updating the back links and the PageRank. The dance usually lasts about 3-5 days. During these days the Google Results will vary widely.

I do not think Google just take a month for ranking updation.

Every one has answer you wrongly.. Now let me explain you correct answer.
Google dance is shuffling of SERP's ranking when you try to rank your keyword by making back links to that keyword. Google throw your website out of rankings and then evaluate your backlinks..
If google thinks that your back links are real then google will give you good rankings in SERP's.

This is what i expected, you have given us sufficient information. Thanks once again

I just had the google dance, from about 120 UV a day to 5-10 UV a day, without doing anything, regularly updates as usual but still dropped from top 10-20 on some keywords to 200+

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.