Hi friends, i am little bit confused about the outbound links whether it is a good seo strategy or not. If any of you know the little knowledge about that so please share your information. Your little input will be appreciable

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

From my experience, outbound links are typically to promote your site with in the SEO community of webmasters. Meaning that you can trade links with other website owners, they post your link, you post theirs, typically high pr or alexa. That's all I've ever used it for but I could be wrong, I'm still learning this stuff.

Link exchange is one strategy using outbound links and yes, it is very effective. Just take note to just link exchange to sites with the sane niche as yours.

Hi friends, i am little bit confused about the outbound links whether it is a good seo strategy or not. If any of you know the little knowledge about that so please share your information. Your little input will be appreciable

Outbound links mean links point to other sites from your site. This kind of links are not helpful for ranking but if outbound link flow increase , then it can decrease your site rank.

Hey Paavan,

Quality OBL are the most effective strategy for increasing PR as well as traffic.we should always go for high pr backlinks on actual pagerank pages.

Thanks & Regards
Michelle

Thanks for all of your inputs,it will be helpful for us. I will make note of it.Whether i should give preference on outbound links or inboundlinks???.

Thanks for all of your inputs,it will be helpful for us. I will make note of it.Whether i should give preference on outbound links or inboundlinks???.

I think you should not have read the whole this discussion fully. I have mention that outbound links not help to increase the rank , but if flow of outbound link increase then rank can be decrease. So concentrate on getting inbound quality links and try to reduce the outbound link if more. Hope now you be clear for this point.

I think you should not have read the whole this discussion fully. I have mention that outbound links not help to increase the rank , but if flow of outbound link increase then rank can be decrease. So concentrate on getting inbound quality links and try to reduce the outbound link if more. Hope now you be clear for this point.

Thanking you, you have given us clear idea about this. Your input is appreciable. I will make note of it.Whether are Link baiting, cross linking, link wheel and pyramid linking all this coming under inbound quality links.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.