I have two questions regarding article submission

1.Is it good to submit a single unique article in more the 50 or 60 article submission Directories?

2.If all the directories accept my article then, is Google considering all the links from the directories as my back link or it take from 1 or two directories?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

1. No because it's considered duplicate content.
2. Google will see all of the backlinks from multiple domains, but realize they are all from the same article, and most likely only give you the weight of one or two because of a duplicate content issue.

1.Is it good to submit a single unique article in more the 50 or 60 article submission Directories?

2.If all the directories accept my article then, is Google considering all the links from the directories as my back link or it take from 1 or two directories?

You can submit the same article on multiple directories and yet google will not consider it as the duplication.
And as you have make submission on multiple directories then from whichever directory people has click on your link and you get the backlink to your site, all will consider as the separate backlink to your site. And that is the reason for submission on multiple directories as for more backlinks with the same article.

Submitting the same content to various articles directories are not considered as duplicate by google. Only one link would be taken by Google even with multiple posting. The purpose of posting to different article directories is that you can get a good traffic if your content is unique and attractive.

You can submit the same article to various article Directories but going for such a huge number like 50 or 60 is quite useless. Besides, the duplicate content will no more be supproted by Google Search Engine.

However, Ezine, Sooperarticles, Articledashboard, and ArticleBase are good options to go for. Be selective you will have good high quality contextual inbound links.

No, this is only waste of time

Now Google may index only one pages of first original content other will ignore. So write quality contents and post it own internal blog

The Panda update is about everything, it has affected everything across the online world. That does not mean anything in Particular. The Google CEO while addressing a meeting at Ny recently quoted "Google does not support/not-support to anyone or anything. It just follows its policy to strike perfection into mainstream searching and producing quality results."

I think it may be spam count. Google can check for multiple domain.

1. No, a single article didn't do any magic for your site, no matter how unique it is.

2. It fall under duplicate content issue so avoid it.

1. Don't do that. Always create unique content when bringing backlinks. Otherwise, you risk getting penalized.

2. Usually, Google didn't count only 1 link in this situation. But now you WILL get penalized.

hello friend.....
Don't submit same content in multiple article sites.....
it's useless and harmful effort on your website. becouse google consider this as duplicate content and you will lose your quality of your website. So always try to submit unique contents. that must help you to get better back links and traffic on your site.

Yes you can submit to many article directories. Select only few article directories for getting good backlinks and traffic for your site

Google doesn't rank many article directories highly anymore precisely because of this, people just submit the same articles or very slight different ones that have no unique value. Submit unique articles to a few of the biggest directories otherwise you will just be wasting your time.

NO IT IS TOTALLY A BAD IDEA!
1. It fall under duplicate content issue.
2. Google consider every link as individual one, but links from a duplicate content(article).

There is a lot of misconception regarding this topic. When you have multiple links to the same topic, obviously Google is not going to show all of them on their results page. As for duplicated content, a website will only be penalized when it is infringing copyrights or posting the same articles on their website. Different article directories will have different audiences and so Google will not penalize that! Its like submitting your resume. You want to submit it to as many companies as you can to maximize your efforts. Submitting it at more than one place cannot be regarded as something unethical :/ If you want can learn more at Google webmaster forums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.