Do I Need Unique Content - Press Releases?

Hello Brothers,

I have some doubt regarding Press Release. Do you need unique content for each press release or I can submit one press release to all press release websites?

I heard press releases are good way to get backlinks. And I found people post same press release in different press release sites. But I heard your content has to be unique to get backlinks.

So, I am really confused with this press release uniqueness issue.

Do I need unique press release or one press release for all sites?

Thx in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It's always good to avoid duplicate content. Although it might take some time, it's better to be safe than sorry. Try only to provide original content and don't use the same article for more press release websites.

Yes, Press release means publishing a news & update related to your product & services. If you are writing unique press release then it will get approved easily. Press release helps to get a high pr backlinks so try to get your press release approved...

Yes, Press release means publishing a news & update related to your product & services. If you are writing unique press release then it will get approved easily. Press release helps to get a high pr backlinks so try to get your press release approved...

thx bro, actually i saw SEO company like submitedge to submit same Press Release to hunderds of PR site...so was confused...now i think things are very clear to me. i need all unique press release:(...a very painful job to write unique content or press release...

It's always good to avoid duplicate content. Although it might take some time, it's better to be safe than sorry. Try only to provide original content and don't use the same article for more press release websites.

thx bro for your reply....i got my answers bro....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.