Hello friends, I want to decrease bounce rate but how I m excited to know.

Thanks,

If you are website loads slowly, then you may be irritating potential visitors. Waiting for a website to load can cause frustration for the user, who most likely doesn’t like waiting. Instead of letting your website finish, they can be off visiting a quicker site that loads immediately. So make your site faster. Your content must be good.

If you are website loads slowly, then you may be irritating potential visitors. Waiting for a website to load can cause frustration for the user, who most likely doesn’t like waiting. Instead of letting your website finish, they can be off visiting a quicker site that loads immediately. So make your site faster. Your content must be good.

I think that Keyword stuffing may be called as black hat technique.

this problem will remain with your site until the keywords you have set according to your site should not be perfect according to the search

Bounce rate is basically a method to measure the quality of the traffic that comes to your site. Number of visitors that opens your website and leaves it without viewing any other page. To reduce the number of bounce rate, improve your web page loading time, use relevant keywords for your web page, put the quality content to your site, use navigation structure properly.

Check the loading speed of the website, try to make it fast also check your back links if it is not created on relevant sites then it could be the another reason for the bounce rate. Keywords also plays a part in lessen bounce rate.

First Decrease keywords density, and update fresh and useful content in webpages. Try to speed up your webpages. after that hope your bounce rate will be satisfactory.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.