if it is a do follow means u will recevie a comments and people thhose who follows you

go to add on and get a seo tools for your needs

Click crtl + u of that particular website and press ctrl + f then enter dofollow, if it is not found type nofollow in the same manner.

If you are using Firefox browser then you can use NoDofollow addon ther to check nofollow and dofollow link of web pages.

dofollow or nofollow with Google Chrome, follow these steps :

Open Google Chrome.
Right click on a link.
Choose inspect element option.
There it will show the complete format of the link.

Thanks for one and all for sharing seo tools.

add some seo plugin tools in broweser its easy way to find out nofollow link and right click on the link check inspect element press Ctrl f find nofollow

Nofollow-dofollow ad-on tool is available in Mozilla Firefox browser. It's the best tool for checking the dofollow and nofollow links

by selecting and clicking view source and you will find that particular link is dofollow or nofollow.

hope this helps

Hello Dude,

For firefox you can install Nodofollow plugins and you can check by clicking sourse page. Find is this code called rel=no follow. if it not there with links then it is dofollow.

i hope it will help you dude.

Thanks

There are many plug ins available for browser to check whether dofollow or nofollw. it will higlight those nofollow links in red color.

If you search it on google you got list of sites that shows you Doffollow and Nofollow link of your website. Ahref is also good website for getting information of our site.

There is some plug in available for fire fox, you can install that aand see the nofollow links which can will be highlighted in red color.

There is some plug in available for fire fox, you can install that aand see the nofollow links which can will be highlighted in red color.

this is really helpfull for me thanks to you all

You can use SEO toolbar for checking no follow or do follow. I always use it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.