Hi there,
My name is Rohan Fernandes and this is my first post.
Can anyone please tell how to increase the PR of my blog?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Hi there,

The Page Rank of the blog can be increased through:
- improvise the content
- increasing the popularity (through backlinks and traffic)

Increase in Page Rank depends on various factors basically it depends on Backlinks of a website.

Quality back links and update and fresh content can only help you in this matter.

Thanks to all. :)

you need to comment you blog in another blogs so your blog index in search engine

Write quality content in your blog,and try to get high traffic and quality back links to your blog automatically your blog PR will increase.

Hi there,

Hello,

Following are the ways to increase PR of blogs :
1. Original, Quality and Well Researched Contents
2. Use SEO Techniques
3. Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites

Thanks & Regards
James
(Backlink Help Team)

Search engine results pages deliver qualified traffic to web pages of all Green PR values including PR0; with the exception of grey I think, as grey does indicate a negative PR value. The point about PR value ... oh ya ... it's fanatically over estimated to be the elixir of all ranking woes.

Hurry up! Go get some PR.

Fetch some find some just get it.

Content is good. Yes content is good. Yippee for content.

Think about this ... A PR0 web page can kick the snot out of a PR6 competing for the same keyphrases. This phenomena occurs in search engine results and can often have little to do with the degree of green link puke (Google PageRank) that is associated with the web page.

Just a thought.

You can go now. Get back to PR pumping up your pages now .. pm me how you make out with that ... yep ... you know it

I think if you follow the technique your blog ranking is high,
searching keyword then regularly post unique, fresh content,
a lot of quality back links,
regularly visit high pr social sites, forum posting etc.
using all seo technique.

Submit your blog link in ping sites, do social bookmarking and share the link of blog in social networking sites like facebook etc.

Hey rohanferns to improve the PR of your blog you need to have more and more visitor in your blog and for that you need to optimize your blog means make it more attractive and interesting content init.

If you want to increase PR of your blog then first write blog content is fresh and informative and after submit your blog you must search engine submission for your blog then start promotion.

Thank you all for showing interest and providing useful suggestions. :)

I suggest you go for dir and social book marking of your blog , then you can get PR if you post informative and orginal contant

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.