HI Friends,
I have used Forum posting and Forum posting is very nice SEO technique and provide very good ranking result...Do you use it....Which Forum Site you like very much........I like this forum!(Daniweb)

Recommended Answers

All 48 Replies

I prefer all coding and SEO forums .Mostly i love digital point and daniweb as well.

Hi .... :)
Yes you are all right that forum posting is a good and nice SEO technique that provide good ranking.... I like geekvillage forum, and daniweb.....

Yes forum Posting is always a good idea, and site like daniweb and digital point are good site to get backlink.

Definitely forum posting is a excellent technique, in which increasing Pr & get more traffic.

Exactly forum posting is a good technique to get backlinks for your site and i also like daniweb,pixel2life and 9mb.

I thing forum posting is the best way for keyword rank and provide traffic.

I like this forum very much,
because it high pr 5 with user friendly.

First would prefer to use niche related forums.... otherwise i spend most on D-P and e-marketing, search engine optimization and coding forums

Forums links are very valuable link then any other links as forums links are mostly do-follow links and Forums are frequently updated so fresh information and links are crawled by crawler. I use to find high PR forums with do-follow links.

Dani web is higher forum its page rank is Pr5 i like this forums

Surely Daniweb is one of my favorite site where i get useful techniques, tips regarding SEO. I usually get immediate response for my new thread. To get backlinks, use only do follow forums like daniweb, warrior etc.

Forum sites I like
Daniweb
Sitepoint
DigitalPoint
V7n
seoforums

Thank you andy for geekvillage and i love to post on andro-forun, digital point, digital pod cast. and many other forums related to technology .

If you have a good name about technology forum please suggest me.

I also like forum posting and i always prefer those forum which have good ranks. This is really good for website or business promotion. Now a days some people are using software for forum posting but i never suggest for this. They consider this for time consumption but site will be going down. what do you think?

I think every high PR forums sites are use for Good ranking result. I am always use high pr forums sites.

Forum Posting is a great way to increase your website traffic and i Like daniweb very much :)

I like business forum and market forum ,these are good for promoting website.

Yes dear i used forum posting an get many backlinks for my sites.Forum posting is really a very wonderfull way of getting backlinks and traffic to your site as well as we learn many new things through forum discussions.

Yes Forum Posting is very good for SEO.I used many forums for my site.Forum posting is a good way of group discussion for everyone.

commented: yawn... -3

Remember that link diversity is essential for a good rank on search engines... therefore, make sure you post regularly on forums related to your niche

There is no doubt that forum posting is very useful in getting both the keyword and page rankings but only the do follow forums will give them boost because Google only follow the do follow links. But it is not meant that no follow forums are not important they do help in increasing the backlinks also.

Forum Posting sometimes begets forum spamming.

commented: This from a sig spammer -3

this is technique of link building , this cause the defiantly improve the ranking also

.......defiantly.........

I see this on so many forums I finally had to respond.

It is not defiantly.

It is definitely

I am hardly agree with you that using the forum posting technique is good to improve the website rank if there is no spamming and full of relevancy.

commented: what, like this you mean? ROFL... -3

Forums are a great source of seo ,by forum posting you gain information and latest technique for any topic as well seo.Daniweb is my Favorite forum i have learn many seo techniques from there so thanks to all my dear forum members and also thanks to Daniweb team.

Forum posting is off page techniques to increased the ranking of the keyword and its simple discussion different topics.

this is also best one but many other forums have more good page rank then this one , so you have to also post there

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.