Hi all,
How we can get the facebook page likes?What is the good way for getting the facbook page likes?

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

In my opinion your page should descriptive and infromative. other thing your business profile alos vatical.

Provide an incentive for people to like your page e.g. by offering discounts, competition entries, Facebook only benefits.

Also, adding links like you have to your opening post won't get you very far. See Google's Penguin updates for a start.

Does Google Penguin prevent having Facebook likes? Can you please further elaborate?

According to me. Do regular post and some unique content so other take interst in your pages. Share your page with other relevant pages.

I think, you should create a group and increased friend circle and share your page link their.

Every where we require only informative content so write useful content for users.

go to the site addmefast.com where you can create an account add your page and create points and use ppc techniques for your page and and add points..It is a social media exchange

Make a facebook page that you can say, the content is a KING.

i can provide u real and unlimited targeted country like.

add me skype= ' comillamilon008' plz contact me.

If you want more likes on facebook than you can promote yoyr page on facebook ads.

To get the genuine facebook likes then we need to create the facebook fan page, regular updatation is necessary. we also need to share the posts in groups from pages and tagging of friends.

Advertise your stuuf in friend circles , groups, like pages to become a part there.

Go for addmefast.com . I alraedy use it. Here you can exchange social media.

update the page with latest tips and tricks. I mean to say Posts will be up to date. Run some quiz contests and opinion polls etc..,Invite your friends to like and share the page. By this you can get the Likes.

If you want real likes from your country then hire a freelancer who will help you for facebook likes for more details you please add me on skype : zapinfosys is my skype id. I'll provide you real + religion likes from your country.

Post Update Content and it must be unique too.
use eye catching title and description so that more and more users will get attracted.

Join different groups and like pages You can also creat your own group. Content submission is good way too

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.