I think Facebook got more active members
Can you reply me???

Recommended Answers

All 27 Replies

Face you can create business page, daily wall post, create groups & events, create notes, new apps, track your visitors, count your lead etc and many more option avelable in FB.

facebook is best for getting traffic.

More than the traffic, Facebook plays a vital role in building your brand.

Facebook is one of the best resource of internet marketing...By this we can promote our business, increase our website visitors which leads to increase our business revenue...Facebook is very familiar to do SEO easily...that's why all are using the Facebook in SEO...

Facebook is one of biggest source for referral traffi but i don't think that it's known for seo

Facebbok is the best Socia Media site.This site is best for making the sites promotion and driving more traffic, so that's why mostly SEO use the facebook and give more importance to this site.

Facebook is the best way to getting more direct traffic on your website..

Facebook is good but not good as you guys talking here. I have three fan pages and getting good hits and that too only on Facebook, once in a month 2-8 visitors visit the website from FB. I get more visitors through google. Facebook is good until you entertain your friends and if you come to business, only few will follow you and that makes you feel discourage. I still use Facebook fan page and the visitor % goes down a lot to -47%. Though I regularly manage content and promote them. Facebook is good but do not help all businesses.

Facebook is good popular social networking website. miallion users on the facebook. Here we can get more option for our business promotion.

Its the better source to get trffic but this is not for the seo purpose...

Facebook is for SMO and promoting a site on Facebook with creating a Fan Page gets better results, popularity and traffic for a site.

share in facebook its very nice for increase your website traffic. but other site are good too.

oh man. Good facebookers' are necessarily search engine optimisers. Facebook pages are mostly intended to interact with potential customers and often lead them to a telephone number or web page. Facebook indeed can drive some targeted traffic to web pages directly, SEO in the same way drives it from the results pages. How Facebook influences positioning in search engine rankings is coincidental.

Search engine optimisation is a field of Internet marketing in the same way Banner Ads are and Social mediasts are and ad managers; all various disciplinbes of Internet marketing, closely related but distinctively separate.

Although Social media triggers can positively boost rankings in the search engine results pages, it is not SEO. It may influence SEO.

Million of users visit the Facebook daily which help you to recognize your brands and according to the statistics approximately 0.35% weightage is given to the facebook shares by the search engine

Facebook is currently going on peak nowdays as the number of members are very high thats why its gives a best and quick results when we try to advertise or trying to promote our site on this social site.

agree with you.... using facebook... you can grab good traffic from worldwide.

It's true... you can bring good traffic from worldwide & this method help you improve your alexa rank.

But real product buyer not sure..

Vanity Pages for company and product Brings lots of sales leads.

Because of it's popularity. Million users use facebook and facebook has become very big social media hub.

Facebook plays a good role in this as you can get organic traffic from here and you can make your own social networkd for you blogging or product site.

SEO is useful resource of Internet Marketing..by this we can promote our website into that Internet Marketing..and Facebook is one of the best Social Networking site..where there are lot of peoples interact with each other like sharing ideas, pics, videos, funny moments with their friends and others..So there are lot of people will be visit per hour...So this is very useful to promote our business that's why many business people trying to use the Facebook profile...

yes,
facebook is one of the busiest social mdeia and suitable to seo strategies.
and definitely millions of peoples are visiting daily this social media.

Hi friends yas i am agree ,,

Facbeook is the best social media site.There are a lot of chances to have traffic and users from facebook,twitter and linkedin sites becaues most of people are using these sites to share their experience with their friends and followers.

because it provides best format for marketing....

Social media sites are the best source for driving traffic instantly.Among all the social media sites Facebook is best for making promotion of any online business.Because it has larg portfolio and it is easy to use and give more features than other socail media sites.

Well think about it.... out of a billion people, someone has to visit your page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.