Bookmarking
Directory Submission
Forum Posting
Blog Posting
Link Exchange
Article Submission
Social Networking Updates(facebook,twiter,linedin etc)
Local Listing & Yellow Pages
Press Release
Content Writing

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

Social Networking Updates(facebook,twiter,linedin etc) doesn't comes under SEO, that's simply Search Engine Marketing.

Hey,
These was the best offpage techniques before Google Penguin updates. But still it important if you are work on quality websites and not for just the sake of creating backlinks.

These time Google is very smart and update Google algorithms every month to catch the spam. So if you are using these then make sure you choose the high quality website.

Link exchange is dead, so Don't use this.

Thanks

Link Wheel, Press Release, Social Media, Slide Submissions and Video Submission are the best Off-page optimization techniques..

Nice ifoo :)

I would like to say that forum is th best off page strategy.I really enjoy it.Because you can share and learn so mcuh technical informations with your friends nad followers.

Yes, these are the best techniques of off-page seo.

After penguin updates, Social Bookmarking, Profile Creation, Classifies, Article submission are off page techniques mostly used.Anyone,Suggest some more techniques used after this updates.

Right now, Press release submission and social media site are the safest way to do linkbuilding.

I also wanna add sum more Off page techniques..

Guest Blogging
Web 2.0
Business listing
Press release

@Marcus013 can you explain the how to do Guest Blogging and Web 2.0 process ?

For guest blogging you need to apply for guest blogging in that blog which allow this for everyone. and web 2.0 is also like makeing some post on social networking websties.

In SEO we use different methods for acquring links for our sites like forum posting , blog commenging, article submission, press release. These methods are quite effective to gain the keywrod ranking. But nowadays these methods are not giving results as they give in the past. As I have notices only guest posting is the one method which gives you better results to optimized your sites.

According to me, the best off - page optimization works to increse the backlinks and traffic and ranking of outside the work of targeted website. off-page optimization works types are: direcoty submission, social bookmarking, forum posting, blog posting, press release, social networking sites updates comment, business listing, etc...........

Anyone can briefly explain the Guest blogging ? How to perform web 2.0 Marketing on on social networking websties ?
Please sbhare our knowledge related to this type of process.

I am too expecting the details about web2.0 marketing. Let me share you if i get first shared.

I give preference on blog posting, Bookmarking

Hi Guys,

Another some best off-page optimizaton would be

Blog Comment
Orkut Scrapping

& thanku for the information posted by miraclestudios that link exchange ll be dead :-)

Hoi Lads, Here Prasanth,

This are the some list i know in off page,

* link submission
    * relevant links submission
    * niche links submission
* blogs submission
* bookmarking submission
* ping sites submission
* article submission
* press release submission
* classifieds postings for promotion
* blog commenting
* social site creation
* comment love blogs
* submite site to search engines

I think all off page optimizations are covered in above answer

(1)Article submission.
(2)Social bookmarking.
(3)Directory submisson.
(4)Social networking sites.
(5)Blogging.

Thank you very much.
Social marketing comes under Social Media Optimization.

I will advise to focus to content based backlinks for branding purposes.

The strategies you have stated were good but not now. These would gonna negatively affect you.

So, kick off all of these. Focus on content based high pr qualified backlinks for mainly branding purposes. Now Google gives higher priority to brands rather than keywords.

Best SEO off-page optimization:

classified submission
directory submission
forum posting
blog creation and submission
press release submission
article craet and submission
blog commenting
web 2.0
bookmarking
marketplace
store creation
rss feed submission
link exchange
guest posting

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.