Hi I am a newbie in SEO profession. I am working in Zealousweb Technologies located at Ahmedabd. Here I am handling the project of http://www.zealousweb.net/

My target is to increase its traffic. Can anyone suggest me how to increase it? I am doing lots of Social Bookmarking and social media but not so much effective. Please tell me the answer. Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

My target is to increase its traffic.

It does take time

Can anyone suggest me how to increase it?

I think you done a lot already.

I am doing lots of Social Bookmarking and social media but not so much effective.

It really depend what you are aiming.

If you want to do business outside your country then you will need Social Bookmarking and Social Media.

If you want to increase business within your own country then you will have to find another way that you can do that. Some times countries don't used Social Bookmarking and Social Media they might used classifieds on the newspaper or magazines or buy an ad on the radio and etc...

I like the clean site design and i agree with LastMitch's opinions. Also, you should social media icons in the footer rather than the recent posts, just my opinion.

BTW, your site loaded pretty fast on my computer.

Do not work on social bookmarking. it takes time to get traffic.Start posting on article submission and forum posting . It helps you alot to get instant traffic.

Thanks dreamcyberdci for your specific reply. I definitely follow your suggestion.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.