In the last month I dovelop my website.but changing everything it still isnt ranking and I can't understand why?

happygeek commented: you run an SEO company and are asking how to improve your site ranking - great advert mate (oh, and your comment spam has been deleted) -2

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

What do you mean?

It takes some time to increase your search rankings in search engines..in the mean time you can do just to get the backlinks naturally, this is the first basic process to do better search results in search engine as early as possible..

It obviously takes atleast 2 months for Google to start ranking your website. You can use few tips here. Use the following rule: Beat your competitor with QUALITY and QUANTITY of CONTENT in your site. Well that means you need to have more relevant content than the websites ranked at the top of the SERP to show Google that you too deserve to be at the top.

It will take time for ranking your website because search engines have some parameters. And we have to follow that parameters. You also need to do link building for your website because it also heps to increase ranking.

Website ranking is fully depends upon the qualityof content in your website, google check the duplicate contents in website. if Google find fresh content then only they can provide the rank to the website. You can try to submit more articles and press relaese for backlinks and visitors. and tru to incrase the do follow backlinks of your website by using off page SEO technique.

First try to build as much as quality backlinks for the site.

Rankmysite: Making changes might be hurting your rankings altogether. Stay on topic and ADD new content consistently. If you could provide a little more detail about what your website topic is we may be able to point you in the right direction.

Upon reading your posting, I wonder ... "Could your web page ranking woes have anything to do with having horrific writing abilities?" ... just wondering

SEO is that kind of thing in which you need to have passion because according to expertize seo effort is take some time to give result.

SEO is a longterm process. Basically, it takes time to crawl the website. After crawling, if your website is search engine friendly your website will be increased in search engine result pages.

To improve the quality of your website steps given below might help:

1. Check your website content quality - The content you write for your website i.e., articles, blogs, or might be brief content on homepage, it shold be informative, engaging, and unique (original).
  2. Adjust readability to increase website quality - Your content should be easy-to-read , the point should be clear as soon as one reads, and the topic should be clear and eye-catching.
  3. Show statistics and infographics -When you include professional graphics your content visibility will increase. Make it easy to share your visuals with prominent social sharing buttons and an embed code at the bottom of your infographic.

I agree that infographics really demonstrated they helped a lot in 2019. Not sure if I can tell from 2020 yet. Hard to believe we’re almost halfway into the year.

Well according to my experience there are some ways and tips which u can use to increase the quality of your website
Focus on these steps to improve consistently
1) Put your value proposition on your home page, in your headline if possible. Add it to your blog or about page. Let the visitors know exactly what they will be getting if they hire you, buy your product, subscribe to your newsletter or read your blog
2) Website navigation - Your visitors should come first, search engines second. Be human. Make the navigation human friendly and easy to understand
3) CALL TO ACTION Text and Colour - If you can give your user a better idea of what they can click on and what might happen when they do, they’re going to be more likely to take the risk.
4) Social proof - Link your social media on the website . Let the users know about your genuine social presence and it builds a trust about your website and brand
5) Testimonial & Team Pages -
6) Make your webiste mobile friendly . Mobile friendly website is the first and imp steps for a quality site
7) Include Contact forms , email sign up forms etc

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.