Hi friends,

i done offpage work mostly. Directory Submissions, Social Bookmarking, Article Submissions, Press Release, Search Engine Submission, Blog Commenting, Video submission, Forum Posting, Web 2.0(Promotional Page Creation (Hub pages, Squidoo etc)) Classified Ads,Rss Feed Submissions, E-Book submissions,Q&A submissions, Document sharing.

this offpage work is i finished. but my senior told me "Do some thing different.you are always doing this kind of work. do some thing different. if you don't do any thing different means your job is not conformed. so what i do friends... i dont know different thing.if you know any thing differnt type means kindly tel me friend. its helpful for me.........

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

this offpage work is i finished. but my senior told me "Do some thing different.you are always doing this kind of work. do some thing different. if you don't do any thing different means your job is not conformed. so what i do friends... i dont know different thing.if you know any thing differnt type means kindly tel me friend. its helpful for me.........

Can you elaborate what you just mention?

I think you should ask from your senior what all other activities to do to confirm your job.

Social media seems to be the only thing you could add to that list. I'm talking about a SM campaign.

try to do campaigns..there is no other techniques rather than this in seo

Along with off-page seo you can try social media work also. As this is also important for seo of recent time.

You can try to do classifieds submission to sell your products and services as well as you can also try to promote your business through social media platforms like Facebook, twitter, Google+.Affilite marketing is also the best option for getting the traffic on the website.

Try PPt submissions to promote your rankings..

1). Community Creation in Social Networking Sites
2). Blogging
3). Forum Postings
4). Search Engine Submission
5). Directory Submission
6). Social Bookmarking
6). Link Exchange
7). Link Baiting
8). Cross-Linking
9). Photo Sharing
0). Video Promotions
11). Business Reviews
12). Local Listings & Yellow Pages
13). Article Submission
14). Press Release Promotion
15). Classifieds Submission
16). Social Shopping Network
17). Answers
18). Document Sharing
19) CSS, W3C & RSS Directories Submission
20). Widget / Gadget Development
21). PPC Ad Campaign

Best Off page optimization teqniques :
Blog commenting on doffollow blogs
Blog sunmission
pree release
Guest Posting
Link building
Forum Posting on High PR sites
Directoring submission On High PR sites
Search engine submission
Squidoo submission.
Yahoo answering will bring you quality traffic.

you should go for facebook, twitter, google+ , linkedin, and pinterest try to engage with these social site these will translate huge traffic to your site

hi,
Participate in social networking sites,do classified adds submission and also try to do your linkbuilding activities in high pagerank sites.. that would help you

social media
classified
natural and quality links
articles
blogs
web 2.0
link paramid etc

Start Slides sharing, make ppts and submitt those ppts in slides sharing sites.
Participate in Yahoo Answers.
Infographics Sharing
Events sharing

Unique content,F frequent update, Targeted keywords, Meta tags

Well there are lots of off page techniques like directory, classified,SBM, forums posting, blog commenting, link exchange, yahoo answering, pdf submission, article submission and many more but in all activity we should to concentrate on quality not on quantity. We should to do submissions on thematic category as well as sites with high page rank and domain authority.

Web 2.0 Seo, Aricle writting,link wheel,blogs , social bookmarking,directory submission,Rss Feed submission,search engine submission

The different types of off page SEO techniques we use include Article, Press Release submission, guest blogging, social bookmarking and directory submission services..

Directoring submission On High PR sites
Search engine submission
Squidoo submission
Blog sunmission
pree release
Guest Posting
Link building
Forum Posting

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.