Which technique is best for linkbuilding a new website

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

There a ton of ways to create a link building strategy for your new website. I came across a post from Point Blank SEO and it's pretty much an ENTIRE list of link building strategies.

http://pointblankseo.com/link-building-strategies

I would focus on filtering out anything that isn't listed as High or Moderate-High. That would be a great starting point.

Social Networking
Social Bookmarking
Guest Posting etc.....

Best linkbuilding techniques for new website:
1. social bookamrking
2. Article submission
3. Press release submission
4. forum posting

Forum posting, Guest posting and article submission are the great techniques for the off page seo tactic.

Directory Submission
Blog Commenting
Forum Posting
and Little Social Bookmarking

For me its blog commenting helping me alot..
Plus directory submisson is also the good method.
But i dont think that forum posting will help.

Video optimization
Inform enter
Gust blog posting
Blog updating
Forums posting
These methods are very effect.

Bookmarking is a best way to start and than you can choose all other seo techniques.

Directory Submission
Blog Commenting
Forum Posting
and Little Social Bookmarking

In doing linkbuilding techniques, keep in mind to choose websites with a higher page rank so that you can get credible link juices.

Article Submission, Guest posting, Social Bookmarking, Forums, Yahoo answers etc.

For link building of your website, you can do articles, blogs and forums posting on high PR sites and on social media like facebook, twitter, linkedIn etc. which can ultimately increase your backlinks and webpage ranking and brings traffic.
You can visit us for more details and to take our seo expert help for any queries.
www.seorazer.com

Also find us on:-
www.facebook.com/seorazertool

Video Creation
Video Optimization
Bookmarkers Submission
Forums Posting
infography

Boomkmarking, Directory submisison, social networking, web2.0 submission, discussion board submissions are the popular SEO link building excercises.

Linkbuilding is nothing but getting quality backlinks from different referring domains like Forums,Blog commenting,Article submission,Web 2.0 submisiion,guest posting etc..

You should do directory,blog,article,press-release submissions.
Do social bookmarking,blog comments,forum posting.

Link-building is the process of creating links back to your site.
1) Find blogs and forums that are related to the content of your site.
2) Submit articles
3) Try RSS Feed Submission
4) Answer questions
5) Blog about it
6) Submit your website to directories
7) Contact other sites directly
8) Comment on related content
9) Make guest posts
10) Write original content

commented: 10. Is it a link building strategy!!! +0

Hello friends
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful info, it is an amazing post that can really help!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.