What Is Google Panda Algorithm And What Does It Mean For The Future of SEO?

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Your question is not related SEO, Can you Explain what you telling

commented: Question has everything to do with seo. +0

Google panda update is a programme which launched by google for our websites Content, Everything in our website is called content, such as images, writing words, videos etc. And Panda crawl this content randomly. If youe content is coppied from other site and you are using still copy past, so panda will done you a panelty. In which your site may decrease traffic, you will rank down in searches. Simply your site repo will be down in google eye.

Google Panda is updated on May 19,2014 and which included both an algorithm update and a data refresh. This effect 7%(approx)queries which are related to content of your website. Your site must have a unique and relevant content otherwise panda will done you a panelty, which badely effect website ranking also.

Well, Google panda update was focused over the content. I am sure if you just tried performing a little googling you can get the full information about the Google panda as well as over our forum we have mentioned about it a number of times. Try using the saerch bar above !

Ok, thanks for the info. But I am stumped about the Google hummingbird update, what is its real work? and I ever study about hummingbird update so , I found this is a filter.

Well, @Nathanaeineal Humming bird was focused over the search results, i.e. According to Searchengineland - "It’s the name of the new search algorithm that Google is using, one that Google says should return better results." To know more about the humming bird algorithm have a look over to the FAQ available over the Searching engine land http://searchengineland.com/google-hummingbird-172816 I am sure if you have tried Googling over you may have find the search engine land page easily.

Google Panda specially check the quality of content which you are using on your website and creating in back links or any other activities. So its says that don't use poor content, never use duplicate content and do not use same content for creating back links or on the websites pages. Only use quality, unique and thematic content always.

Google Panda Algorithm is introduced in 23 feb 2011. It is designed to stop sites with poor quality content from working their way into google's search results.

You can knew in more detail about the google panda algorithm by clicking on the following link
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Panda
By clicking on the above link you can get more and more useful information about google panda algorithm.

Publishing content just for the heck of traffic is not a good idea. This is the main reason why Google made the update – because a lot of sites take a lot of content just for them to attract more visitors from the search engines to go to their site and give some impressions and clicks to the ads.

Look for engines Panda is a modify to Google search outcomes ranking criteria that was first released in Feb 2011. The modify aimed to lower the rank of "low-quality sites" or "thin sites",and return higher-quality sites near the top of looking outcomes. CNET revealed a surge in the positions of news sites and social media sites, and a drop in positions for sites containing considerable amounts of advertising.This modify allegedly impacted the positions of almost 12 percent of all search outcomes.Soon after the Panda rollout, many sites, including Google website owner forum, became filled with complaints of scrapers/copyright infringers getting better positions than sites with unique content. At one point, Look for engines publicly asked for data factors to help identify scrapers better.Google's Panda has received several up-dates since the unique rollout in Feb 2011, and the effect went global in Apr 2011. To help impacted marketers, Look for engines offered an advisory on its weblog,thus giving some direction for self-evaluation of a website's high quality. Look for engines has offered a list of 23 summary sentences on its weblog answering the question of "What matters as a high-quality site?" that is supposed to help website owners "step into Google mindset

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.