I am facing problem regarding Google Webmaster Tools. It has stopped updating status after 12/01/2015. I am facing the same problem will all my sites.

Is there anyone who is facing the same problem?
Can anyone help me out?

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Many other site owners have a same problem. its not your fault don't take a tention. its a back end problem. you need to patient and use google analytics at the meantime. 'thats all '

Nope, I don't think so mine is working like it always do! I have just checked my google webmaster tool for the same and its showing the updated information till 13/01/2015 means things are working did you tired checking the webmaster tool again !

This problem is not being faced by evryone but some experts do also face this problem.

Well @davijhon that's weird I was hearing about this thing only over this thread rest all the SEO and wbemaster forums aren't murmuring about it. So, I do have a little doubt about it ! Anyway let us just wait a little more and see if there's someone else who is encountering the same!

GOOD @kelly burby the same problem also arised in 2011. You are more experienced then me. If i am wrong then its more benefital for my knwoledge. I want to know if i am wrong then what is correct let us wait.

May be there is a problem with your server end.
or check your linked file of webmaster tools

Yup its working fine for me.

So check your webamster code or html file

@davijhon well, that looks like the webmaster tool is working good as confirmed by other members over the forum !

What, specifically, stopped updating? Which graphs? Which data? Some data in GWT can be weeks behind (my indexed page graph is always at least 2 weeks off), while other data (such as http status errors) is usually off by only a few days.

@ DANI please clear that its back end problem or not?

If you're talking about what I think you are, it's not a problem at all. GWT is simply lagging by design.

The problem may persist with only few webmasters. Most of us including me don't have this problem.

@webpagedesign do you have any proof to support your answer?? or I would say warriorforum people has answered your question in an much clear manner.

It is still working fine. Plz state specifc problem- whether it is about account related or analystics related. It may be at backend, plz waith for some time or set the account again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.