i have a free domain website and i need to get traffic to my website, how can i do this?

Recommended Answers

All 67 Replies

you need to add it to search engines and add some content.

Get sum SEO work u will see the difference.

There are lot of ways to get traffic to your site.
-Free directory submission
Try to submit your site to niche directory to get better results.
-Forum signatures
Use do-follow, Google index Forums
-Blog commenting
Use do-follow niche blogs
-Social bookmarking
-Social networking
-Free article submission

If we all knew the easy answer to this question, we'd all be billionaires :)

Oh, wait ... I do know the answer ... An awesome, unique idea and good, interesting content that people will want to keep going back to read, tell their friends about, and link to.

A good way to add links and get traffic to your site is by adding a link in your signature

Advertise on some community forums, and submit your site Search Engines

Social bookmarking and social networking is very effective these days to promote website so use them.

Unique content and lots of it + time.

optimize your content beside the directory submission and forum posting .
and dont forget the AdWords Campaign

Try SEO and advertise your website through forums and other social network groups... it will help a lot.

Hire an SEO learn from the basic.

There are 100 ways to drive traffic to your website. Few ways to drive instant traffic to your website. Let me know if you need any help to drive traffic to your website. Write me esalesdata@gmail.com

There are lot of ways to get traffic to your site.
-Free directory submission
Try to submit your site to niche directory to get better results.
-Forum signatures
Use do-follow, Google index Forums
-Blog commenting
Use do-follow niche blogs
-Social bookmarking
-Social networking
-Free article submission

What are do-follow, google index forums?

Dont forget the traditional ways of just going out there at events and networking events and just plug your website away. I have seen many others do this and I know I definitely visited the website as a result.

Cast a wide net (blogging, micro-blogging, forums, PPC, Linkedin groups, Facebook, digg, delicious, etc) and make sure that when people get to your site that the content is so compelling and eye-opening that they are bookmarking you and telling everyone they can about your site.

Hi,
In my experience i could say a provider called thewebpole.com who has better services and plans to increase the website traffic. here you can get the SEO tool to increase your traffic and page ranking at low cost.

i think u should study SEO...

I think there are plenty of techniques to get huge traffic on your web site, the best on which i am going to suggest you is SEO.

I will suggest you to some SEO activities for your site. That will help you gain traffic for your website.

Just promote your website in twitter, facebook and google+. Twitter id the best among them.

According to me, Social Bookmarking is a very god way to get back links and increasing traffic for your site. It will lead you to a good pr.

Start getting backlinks to your domain. And these days blogs, articles ,social bookmarking and directory submission provide the best and quick result for the site. And you can use social media with these techniques for the better results. But the need is to provide the quality content and also create the unique description and relevant title in the submission.

should build backlink...........

commented: Should try posting something useful... -3

for instant result, Go for affiliate marketing or paid advertisement.
for long term result, Go for Search engine optimization

Do the SEO for your website. You will find the difference.

Traffic can be drives by article marketing, pod casting, social media marketing, coupon submission, article exchange and so on.

Target proper keywords with high ranking. This helps in increasing website ranking. Use social site, keep on posting about your company, this alos give better results.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.