I saw this topic on Linkedin and I decided to take it a bit further. Think of the various historical figures who were known as great orators and communicators (JFK, Martin Luther King, Churchill, Reagan, etc) and of the various types of social media. Who do you think would use what and why?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Some form of social media have always existed through the time of those dignitaries - its just the technology that have increased throughtout the years that have made social media more engaging. So think of it, JFK used early TV, Martin Luther King used radio and tape recorders;, Churchill - photography, Reagan - all the above.

Some form of social media have always existed through the time of those dignitaries - its just the technology that have increased throughtout the years that have made social media more engaging. So think of it, JFK used early TV, Martin Luther King used radio and tape recorders;, Churchill - photography, Reagan - all the above.

Good answer but you are not getting off that easy. What if they were using the tools of Web 2.0, who would use what?

Haha!!! I think they would be like Obama whose team helped him secure his role as the digital president and that screaming man (Howard Dean?) who was able to leverage the web to increase $$$ on his cofers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.