Question : New Social Networking Site

I have a quick question. I want to start a social networking site but haven't the foggiest clue how to do it. So I want something real easy, something my grandmother could figure out.

Now, I know I'm going to need some kind of software for this and being the miserly old bastrard I am, I obviously want to put this online for free either by: Open Source, free software, third party or any other way as long as it is, for free. That's just how cheap I am. If I can get this done for free, I'm a happy hockey fan.

So, whatcha' y'all think? Anybody have a suggestion? It's almost St Patty's day and although I am not Irish I do have a little Scotch in me (that's what makes me so cheap). Anybody anybody????

Canada Fred - I love it!! You are satirizing the popular threads here. Genius!!!

Canada Fred - I love it!! You are satirizing the popular threads here. Genius!!!

I am? lol, that's great! (I guess I better start digging in the archives then)

Isn't it about time forums rewarded their contributors?

Earn rewards points for helping others. Gain kudos. Cash out. Get better answers yourself.

It's as simple as contributing editorial or replying to discussions labeled or OP Kudos

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
View similar articles that have also been tagged: