Hi Eveybody,
I have heard about plurl and jaiku which is social networking site. I want to know that it can be useful to generate traffic for my site or not.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Those sites must be targeting a niche market because I never heard of them. But dont disregard these sites as it provides an opportunity to network and increase awareness of your product/site.

I've never heard of them either. However, you're on the right track if you want to use social networking to grow traffic to your site. Start by using tools such as AddThis.com to encourage your users to bookmark and share and syndicate your content on their Twitter, Facebook, etc.

I've never heard of them either. However, you're on the right track if you want to use social networking to grow traffic to your site. Start by using tools such as AddThis.com to encourage your users to bookmark and share and syndicate your content on their Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Thanks cscgal,
I am glad to know about AddThis.com because I don't know about it before your sharing. I think it will be useful for me.

I havent heard about this networks before as well. But nowadays social networking websites are very useful tools for traffic increasing, bileve me or not ;)

Best of luck!
OZ

Yes its better for your site but i suggest you that you go on addthis.com and find good social media sites for increasing traffic for your site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.