My guess would be Instagram.

WhatsApp (owned by Facebook) 1,500,000,000
Messenger (owned by Facebook) 1,300,000,000
WeChat 989,000,000
Instagram (owned by Facebook) 800,000,000

Well normally Peple use , Instagram, twitter and linkedin. these are also best social networking sites..

According to my Experience after Facebook top networking sites is twitter and linkedin

Twitter is known as the real-time, public microblogging network where news breaks first. Most users love it for its short message limit (now 280 characters) and unfiltered feed that showed them absolutely everything in the form of tweets.

Twitter has changed dramatically over the years, and today it's criticized a lot for going the way of looking and functioning almost exactly like Facebook. Besides Twitter Card integration, which now makes it easy to share all sorts of multimedia content in tweets, you can expect to see algorithmic timelines coming to Twitter as well.

Twitter
Linkedin

Twitter
Instagram
Reddit
myspace
linkidin
plurk etc...

1 – Facebook. This is easily the largest social networking site in the world and one of the most widely used. ...
2 – Linkedin
3 - WhatsApp

Go for instagram, according to reports although Facebook have more users then Instagram but instagram have more active users then Facebook

Instagram is most important in Social Media Marketing.
Twitter is also important but Instagram have a unique postion in Social Media Marketing.

Twitter is much better than facebook I think. Also IG.

rent-a-website.com.au

The top social networking sites after after Facebook are :

1. Twitter
  2. Instagram
  3. Snapchat
  4. Tumblr
  5. Pinterest

I believe in Twitter a lot and I have had so many good marketing experienccecs out of Twitter.

Twitter is known as the real-time, public microblogging network where news breaks first. Most users love it for its short message limit (now 280 characters) and unfiltered feed that showed them absolutely everything in the form of tweets.

Twitter has changed dramatically over the years, and today it's criticized a lot for going the way of looking and functioning almost exactly like Facebook. Besides Twitter Card integration, which now makes it easy to share all sorts of multimedia content in tweets, you can expect to see algorithmic timelines coming to Twitter as well.

Choosing netwokring site depends on your targeted audience or community and in my opinion after facebook people are using Reddit & Twitter .

If you are searching social marketing sites in the sense of marketing, then you have different social media sites for specific audience. In the real time, Facebook is the biggest social media site, but also we can consider Instagram for same purpose.... because nowadays people are moving on Instagram instead of Facebook.

Due to its relaxed and friendly user-interface, Facebook has been the most preferred social networking sites. However, the following list holds a few popular platforms -

• WhatsApp
• Instagram
• Twitter
• WeChat
• QQ
• QZone
• Google+

instagram,twitter,linkedin and y not youtube

Well there are so many social networking sites rn but the one's who are running the world rn are
1) Instagram
2) Tik Tok
3) Twitter
4) Linkedin
5) Youtube

Facebook is getting spam whereas Instagram is getting better response than Facebook

I think it depends on use case though. If it’s not the right fit for what your goals are, then it doesn’t matter.

For me twitter and Linkedin.

The next top social networking site after Facebook is I believe Quora. Don't get me wrong but I saw many people there (mostly from india) answering each and every questions and even became friends and then couples. I knew, other social networking sites have couples who met online but I believe after facebook, Quora is the one which is huge social networking site.

absolutely INSTAGRAM

Following these sites which are the best after facebook.

• Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • SnapChat
  • WeChat
  • Tiktok

Accoding to my opinion and my experience pinterest and instagram are the best and finest social media sites to spread anything

YouTube is a video sharing platform where users watch one billion hours of videos daily. To get started, you can create a YouTube channel for your brand where you can upload videos for your subscribers to watch, like, comment and share.

In addition to being the second largest social media site, YouTube (owned by Google) is often called the second largest search engine after Google. (So ​​if you want your brand to be on YouTube, I'd recommend reading YouTube SEO.)

Finally, you can also advertise on YouTube to increase your access to the platform.

I think LinkedIn. It's the largest social network and great for building networks and relationships. A lot of businesses are using LinkedIn automation tools (LinkedCamp) to build their networks.

1)linkedin
2instagram
3)twitter
4)email marketing

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.