Is there any new social networking site launched.? If so kindly let me know?

Dani commented: Opens discussion up to spammers -5

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Well, I remember a while back finding this site called YouBean. I think the URL was http://youbean.com/. I'm not sure if that is the correct one but when you go on the site, it asks for a username and password, so it probable is and the developers want top keep it secure.

Last time I checked, they also had a Facebook page which I 'liked'. Haven't checked on it in ages though.

My friends and I are developing one soon

I know, Wethepeoplee.com is a working progress. You should try that. It might still be under construction. I was reading about it. I think it will be revolutionary. Like death to all record labels.

It says its a bmx band

I read about youbean from other blogs but not so much about its features. And Google also planning for their own social media but I do not know if it is already launched.

Well, I remember a while back finding this site called YouBean. I think the URL was http://youbean.com/. I'm not sure if that is the correct one but when you go on the site, it asks for a username and password, so it probable is and the developers want top keep it secure.

Last time I checked, they also had a Facebook page which I 'liked'. Haven't checked on it in ages though.

My friends and I are developing one soon

Yes, I heard it before.

google plus is new latest

google plus is new latest

Can you please post all about the google +???
Is this + related with Panda algorithm?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks

I think google plus is getting popular now but still facebook owns the crown. :)

Can you please post all about the google +???
Is this + related with Panda algorithm?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks

Hi, I think there are no related Panda algorithm(never heard it) let me know if I am wrong, saw your signature and I think you know more about it :)

Yeah google panda is exist and now a days they are trying to launch it version 2.2.

I think google plus is the new social networking..but facebook is the best

The last social network site introduced is Google Plus. Lets see still how many social networking are going to come

i shocked SEO promoter asking about Google + :) i have joined Google + trial version its just simple + Live Video Feature but at this time i prefer Facebook and waiting when Google release final step.

there are many social bookmarking sites launched daily but i dont see any quality in these sites.

We have been talking lot about facebook as great social networking site, ya i too agreed but it is better to find new social networking sites along that some unknown features, new application will be added and it might be better than Facebook also. Try to promote our brand in creative way in other new networking sites

I think google plus is getting popular now but still facebook owns the crown. :)

I also agree with you..facebook is the best on social networks..

I've tried Google Plus and it really interactive compared to other social networks. But then, it is still in trial period. More features I guess that are under observation.

G+ is new social site launched by google and all services provided by google are included in g+. G+ is not completely social site as google announced business platform also on g+ separately. It has many advanced features like circles , hangout, spark , +1 button and many.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.