Just our of curiosity, guys, which one is your best? I look at some joining gazillion sites and shame my head, because i don't have the time. Which one is your favorite and why, plase share!

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Facebook is the best social media site.

facebook is good if it works for your company. twitter is a next best, and tumblr would be my third suggestion - it allows for you to make connections with people who are looking at the same things as you on the internet.

Twitter is the most powerful website for you to attract ranks and customers.

I would suggest you facebook. because it is best social media to bring traffic.

I have always use Twitter for all my business promotions and yes i can say its the right and the best social media site to promote my product.

One of the quickest ways to see results in ranking and getting more traffic to your website is getting noticed by the media. Of course, if it were that simple, then everyone would be doing it, wouldn’t they?

If you want to truly separate yourself from your competition as an online business, it does take some savvy and creativity to get yourself noticed by the mainstream media to get even more traffic to your website.

Facebook is the best site I would say!

Facebook and twitter is the best

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.