According to me the best way to get backlink is forum posting related to your site , blog commenting, artcile submission, blog posting etc.

Post you link in article, blog, social bookmarking site and forum sites...this would help you generate quality backlinks

As we all know social media sites are playing an important role to upgrading any site or giving a unexpected hike in ranking in search engines (Google, yahoo,Msn) for that particular purpose use a lot of social networking site. They providing us a great feature to share,comment,like.

Follow the Below Search Engine Optimization Techniques to get Good and Quality Back Links.

 Social Bookmarking
 Classified Submission
 Review Posting
 Forum Posting
 Blog Commenting
 Video/Image Sharing
 Article Submission (High PR Directory with Unique content)
 Directory Submission (High PR Directory)
 Local Business Directory Submission
 Press Release
 SMO (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn etc)
 Blog Posting
(Like: Squidoo, BLogger, WordPress, Blog.com, Hubpages, LiveJournal
etc. with Unique content)

Follow the Below Search Engine Optimization Techniques to get Good and Quality Back Links.

 Social Bookmarking
 Classified Submission
 Review Posting
 Forum Posting
 Blog Commenting
 Video/Image Sharing
 Article Submission (High PR Directory with Unique content)
 Directory Submission (High PR Directory)
 Local Business Directory Submission
 Press Release
 SMO (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn etc)
 Blog Posting
(Like: Squidoo, BLogger, WordPress, Blog.com, Hubpages, LiveJournal
etc. with Unique content)

Completely agree with you and you summarize all the things of Offpage SEO.

commented: yawn yawn yawn -3

According to my experience forum posting, yahoo answers, social bookmarking and directory submission are the best way to get backlinks.

You can adopt any backlink strategy mention above but use site with high alexa and page rank. This practice would help you drive huge traffic and quality backlinks

Constant link building to selected quality sites is the best.

The best way to get good backlinks is to do directory submissions, article submissions, RSS Feeds, Classifieds, Blog Postings, Social networking and Social Bookmarkings.

There are many ways to get good backlinks. Some of them are listed below:

Forum Posting, Blog Comment Posting, Article Submission, Blog Posting, Guest blogging, Press release submission, social bookmarking, directory submission, social networking and business profiles.

Blog and forum commenting could be one solution

i have a doubt related to back link. After posting, does the social site provide acklinks if yes then is it counted by google?

There are many methods and services provided by the SEO companies to get quality backlinks. Some of them are:
Blog commenting
Forum posting
Directory Submission
Blog posting and the list goes on...

bookmarking sites and forum sites are helps to get a good backlinks.

I would say directories , book marking are good way to get back links as it is under white hat method.

I think web directory gives us prefect back link.

Participate in forum discussion, blogging and blog comment are best and easy practice to get good backlinks.

You would need backlinks of different types. If you get backlinks from just social media, that will not do the trick for you. You need to get links by doing the following :
1) Gettting Press releases out often.
2) Contributing to forums like Reddit and Digg.
3) Social Media activities.
4) Writing blogs.
5) Working with online bloggers who have a good alexa rank to write about you.

SPAM DELETED

methods such as blog commenting, article directories, and rss directories I think these would help in making more backlinks...

the best way is great content , then many people introduce your site themself
i used this way for one of my site (SPAM LINK DELETED) and after some days i saw that i t get many link automatically , so i still belive that good content is the key

well ,for good baklink we must follow high pr website.It is most important for good backlink.

To get best backlink work with SEO techniques/method that would be helpful:P

I think it Forum dissuction and blog posting is a best way to get good back link.....

Commenting to blogs can also get you back links. Choose blogs realted to your niche and then start commenting. This blog post can help you

SNIP

Best ways to earn backlinks :

1. Backlinks through infographics
  2. Spy on your competitors
  3. Writing testimonials
  4. Contact familiar and important bloggers
  5. By writing right guest posts for the right sites

First of all, keep your content interesting and unique. This should pass through copyscape. Keep regularly update your website. There should be feed or tool to send website update top socila bookmarking website and subscriber. As well Link building with directory, similar blog or website and forum linking.

Do Off Page SEO activities. Some important activities are

1. Guest Blogging
  2. Article Submissiobn
  3. Web 2.0

The best ways to get good backlinks are

1. Guest Blogging
  2. Social Bookmarking
  3. Document Sharing
  4. Video Sharing
  5. Web 2.0

Social media Marketing is a best way to get good backlinks. At the same time Off- page SEO activities also helps to you get good backlinks. Some activities are Social Bookmarking, Guest Blogging, Web 2.o, Article Sharing.

The Best way to get backlink through following techniques.

Google plus play important role in indexing so while posting any new thing in classifieds or articles ,blog post ,profile creations . copy the out url and post in the google plus also .

it gives instant index chance for your posting

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.