What is latest update about google adsense? Please explain if anybody have information.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I havent heard of Google Adsense updates. Adsense is all depend on CTR and the Impressions.

With the latest update to the “Modifying Ad Code,” Google now allows publishers to make some changes to their AdSense ad code.

Google has provided code snippets to help publishers implement the following techniques with their ads:

Responsive design: Create a single webpage that will adapt to the device on which it’s being viewed - however, the code snippet will not accommodate screen orientation changes
A/B testing: Run a test by creating multiple versions of a page, and compare user behavior to see which page is the most effective
Setting custom channels dynamically: Track performance of segments of users, sections of your site, or other behavior to maximize ad and user experience
Ad tag minification: Enable your site pages to load faster by reducing the amount of data to be transferred

Thanks touqeer for sharing such a nice comment. Can you please provide me a link for updates on adsense. I would like to read that article in detail.

Thanks touqeer for sharing such a nice comment. Can you please provide me a link for updates on adsense. I would like to read that article in detail.

Adsense is all depend on the traffic and the CTR which can provide you alot of money. Your CTR should be always on the lower side depends on the views and clicks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.