I have shopping sites and I want to interact with real time new visitors when they come across on my website.

Please suggest me what kind of live chat software is better for giving online chat support to website.

Thanks

Hi,

Your question reveals that you need basic features of live chat software. You don't need to subscribe advanced features package. Try Live2Support. If your budget allow, you can also try LivePerson but its expensive. I think Live2Support would be better for your business. Thanks

You can try Comm100 Live Chat. It's easy to set up and use. You can interact with visitors in real time, even when you are not in the office, as it has mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.

Yes, I agree with "Jeniffer" you need basic live chat software to interact with website visitors or online customer. You may try eAssistance Pro live chat software as per your requirement.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.