Suggest me social media sites for website promotion, I know face book ,twitter and google plus but i want to know some other sites for social media bcoz I also want traffic from USA.

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

and you assume America hasn't got access to Facebook/Twitter/Google?

More focus on pinterest, syumbleupon and myspace also, specially for USA. Pinterest accept image link so this is the best site.

Similar to what stultuske replied ... Facebook, Twitter and Google are in fact American web sites.

Tumblr seems to be pretty popular too, but otherwise FB, G+, & twitter covers it.

In my point of view ,facebook , twitter, Pinterest ,google+ etc..

Please Check VK.com .Its Also A Best Site For Permote Your Business.

Smiley Sansoni

Social media sites are key of online promotions

facebook,twitter and i think there is a website which has the lists of all social media sites

Social media plays an important role in how consumers discover, research, and share information about brands and products. In fact 60 percent of consumers researching products through multiple online sources learned about a specific brand or retailer through social networking sites. Active social media users are more likely to read product reviews online, and 3 out of 5 create their own reviews of products and services. Women are more likely than men to tell others about products that they like (81% of females vs. 72% of males). Overall, consumer-generated reviews and product ratings are the most preferred sources of product information among social media users.

social media plays a very key role in protecting brands also,as it also plays a very important role in promotion of any kind of brand in a mass.

social media plays a key role in protecting brands as well as promotion of brand in mass.

facebook,twitter,linkedin are the best social media sites for brand promotion

Guys i am not aware about Tumblr so kindly make me aware about this,how to use it and about its features

social media promotion is the use of various social media sites to promote any brand and it will have good effects because any kind of promotion of any kind of brand would be seen in mass that will be very advantageous to gain traffic

social media playing important role in brand promotions and in online marketing millions of people using these social media site in every country

social media promotions plays and important role for creating brand name in market, for digital marketing social media sites play major role, in all over world everyone using social media site for their personal or business use. efects of social media promotion important factor.

social media sites play an important role in digital marketing, for creating brand name and promotion through social media sites is necessary for internet marketing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.