Hello,

I need help getting work as a website developer. I have thought about creating free website templates and creating a fan base through that then eventually offering a service where I will create the website from scratch for the customers but I can't find any websites where I can upload my templates! The only one that I was able to find somewhere to upload it to was my Gaming template for the PC game Minecraft, the thread with pictures for examples of what I can do are here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1491011-mc-web-template-download-created-by-me-advertise-your-server-hd/.

I have a youtube account with 1.5k subs however most are inactive and nearly all the active subs are subbed for gaming and so I doubt promoting myself through youtube would help me out.

I don't have much money to invest in advertising in places such as local newspapers and popular online sites and I have not yet created a main website for my services because I will have the same problem as I do right now - no one would go to it!

Any help would be amazing.
Thanks!

P.S My skills are mostly; HTML, CSS, PHP & MySQL.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I need help getting work as a website developer. I have thought about creating free website templates and creating a fan base through that then eventually offering a service where I will create the website from scratch for the customers but I can't find any websites where I can upload my templates!

I think you have to be 18 years old on Daniweb to find work. Usually it's in the Business Exchange where you find.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.