This have been shared by another forum, however this is a great method and a great leak. People have been using this to sell youtube views and website traffic

this is on autopilot you just leave it on your pc or if you have a vps then just leave it on your vps

check it here http://trafficeexchanger.blogspot.pt

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

This have been shared by another forum, however this is a great method and a great leak. People have been using this to sell youtube views and website traffic

I'm very skeptic regarding about visitors to Youtube.

Are there any feedback or even images of stats to show that visitors are going to that Youtube account?

Are there any feedback or even images of stats to show that visitors are going to that Youtube account?

I heard that a lot of times it is a failure. There isn't really much of a point of this sort of service if most of the time they fail. I remember my friend tried to do something like this, except the twist was that it required your account (user/pass) and they hacked it...

So if i were you, ignore most "traffic" if it isn't real.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I heard that a lot of times it is a failure. There isn't really much of a point of this sort of service if most of the time they fail. I remember my friend tried to do something like this, except the twist was that it required your account (user/pass) and they hacked it...

It really depends where you are at. If that person is locally, then the chance of visitors actual on that page is very good.

Overall, 97 percent is a failure

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.