Hi Friends, Can anyone suggest me how to increase my keyword ranking ?

Tasks done so for.

1. On site optimization

2. Some good quality links created for targetted keywords

3. Website speed optimized

Issue 1. Currently i am getting enough search impressions but clicks are not considerbly good in number .

Issue 2 - Keyword ranking not improving though i tried all optimization techniques in 1 month.

Please suggest the best way to get good keyword ranking

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Issue 1. Currently i am getting enough search impressions but clicks are not considerbly good in number.

The top 3 slots on search engine result pages (SERPs) tend to steal the lion's share of clicks. If your results appear too far down, you'll see plenty of impressions but few clicks. If you're lucky enough to appear near the top of a SERP but still don't enjoy a good click-though rate (CTR), consider alternative page titles and meta tag descriptions.

Issue 2 - Keyword ranking not improving though i tried all optimization techniques in 1 month.

SERPs change gradually over time. In my experience changes are never instant and optimizations sometimes take several months to make a difference. At least this seems to be true of highly competitive keywords.

I imagine you may see faster results for less competitive keywords, targeted at a narrow audience. For example, if you're in the business of selling pizzas, targetting a specific geographic location. You'd stand a better chance of ranking for "hong kong pizza delivery" than just "pizza delivery".

Hmmm, that makes me feel hungry.

In 2015 Google PR is not a very necessary tool to make your page appear in the first page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.