@michael Actually, Google is how I came across this thread. I was experiencing a 'flakey' problem with a menu I was working on, and searched Google to see if I could find something where someone else had a similar problem.
After viewing a couple of the results, I just went back to one of my prior projects, to see what I had done differently there. I suppose I should have just done that first, but I was thinking that what I was doing on the current project WAS the same as I did before, but that I was just missing something. Anyway... bottom line, turns out I wasn't doing it exactly as I had before, and by duplicating my original code, resolved the problem...so.. I posted the code here.
I do know exactly what you mean though about people not taking the time to researching on their own, before they post questions on forums. Many times the answer is all over the place on the net. Just Google It! ha
btw, I saw one very 'complicated' solution on another site, so that was a reason for me posting here, even though the thread is old.